• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminist Test

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet. The great majority of "feminist" women enjoy submitting to a man they are attracted to and respect - it is built into women to desire this. Respect from women comes from exuding authority and status, and creating boundaries and a structure for them. Feminists try and come up with bogus rationalisations for the fact that they just don't find passive, supplicating men who won't use and abuse them attractive.

Feminism is a toxic ideology, but it only exists because men collectively allow it to. If we decided to stop dating women for being feminists, feminism would disappear overnight. Women start to gravitate away from feminism just in the face of an economic downturn.

The bold part seems to be the centerpiece of your reasoning, and you'd be really hard pressed to prove it.

Then you are not representative. You may call yourself a feminist, but so what...

You get to decide who is or isn't representative of feminism, and not the people who identify with it? Come on.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Then you are not representative. You may call yourself a feminist, but so what...
By all means present me with relevant empirical data on what is representative of feminist ideology. Your argument appears to be purely anecdotal. If we're talking about personal experiences of feminism, then yours is not representative of my own. :shrug:

I noticed you haven't really bothered to look at my argument.
Perhaps you should clarify it. I find it hard to see through the logical fallacies.

Do you mean that you are against eliminating gender roles altogether? If so, I don't necessarily disagree with you. Like I said, I believe some differences are innate. I don't, however, believe that the world will implode if women continue to wear trousers.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is mindless polemics. Badly written, too.

I've known multiple hot, vociferous feminists. I don't think your hypothesis really pans out. But I shouldn't say that like it's some kind of news, I suppose.
And the white knight award goes to...

Meanwhile,

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
57%. Surprising. I got this (in my opinion) by not being a total dick and answering accordingly. Personally I like the label "anti-feminist" as I want absolutely zero preferential treatment for women and I despise those who do.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
57%. Surprising. I got this (in my opinion) by not being a total dick and answering accordingly. Personally I like the label "anti-feminist" as I want absolutely zero preferential treatment for women and I despise those who do.
Actually, this makes you a feminist.

fem·i·nism (fm-nzm)
n.
1. Belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes.
2. The movement organized around this belief.

:)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And the white knight award goes to...

Ah, yes... something like this:

"Fuck, someone has born witness to me being wrong! I'd better try and marginalize them with a label before I have to come up with an argument that isn't shit!"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, yes... something like this:

"Fuck, someone has born witness to me being wrong! I'd better try and marginalize them with a label before I have to come up with an argument that isn't shit!"
In a nutshell, your notion that "many feminists are hot" doesn't invalidate my experiences in any way.

I've drawn comparisons between women who openly call themselves feminists and women who don't identify in any way with the term (many of them conservatives, some libertarians), and the attractiveness gap is very evident.

Among the reasons for that, many feminists have demonstrated an overall disregard for their own appearance, a certain proudness in challenging beauty standards (because every woman is beautiful blah blah blah not gonna submit to patriarchy blah blah blah), as well as a distinct lack of grace.

Maybe you happen to be into that, but most males don't.

Anyways, I'm done with this topic and your attempts to nitpick on stuff I say. That's an INTP vice that I happen to have no patience for.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a nutshell, your notion that "many feminists are hot" doesn't invalidate my experiences in any way.

I've drawn comparisons between women who openly call themselves feminists and women who don't identify in any way with the term (many of them conservatives, some libertarians), and the attractiveness gap is very evident.

No, I don't see that. The closest I could get to agreeing with that is that there is a small cohort of women within the feminist category that deviate far from the norm which isn't necessarily paralleled by other groups. But I think it would only skew results slightly and there would be no confusion between them and the general majority.

Among the reasons for that, many feminists have demonstrated an overall disregard for their own appearance, a certain proudness in challenging beauty standards (because every woman is beautiful blah blah blah not gonna submit to patriarchy blah blah blah), as well as a distinct lack of grace.

In wiki language, that's what we'd call a weasel word. Many? Have some people in mind? Got a number off-hand? If it's just your hunch, then it doesn't hold much more currency than my hunch, does it? In that case, see above.

Maybe you happen to be into that, but most males don't.

You don't get it. I mean, I've known multiple feminists who I think would qualify as hot in a mainstream, conventional way. There's nothing about me being into some sort of particular thing here. I even knew someone who's two favorite books were Female Chauvinist Pigs and The Beauty Myth, that category of feminist, and even she fucking put on makeup, wore dresses, and groomed herself to societal norms. I actually had a conversation with her once about how she felt about all that.

Anyways, I'm done with this topic and your attempts to nitpick on stuff I say. That's an INTP vice that I happen to have no patience for.

I might be nitpicking, or you might be sloppy as fuck.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Basic Feminist.

Test is annoying. Feminism is annoying. I am tired of people being angry about tangential topics. Equal rights is not a difficult concept and does not need obtuse labels.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Basic Feminist.

Test is annoying. Feminism is annoying. I am tired of people being angry about tangential topics. Equal rights is not a difficult concept and does not need obtuse labels.

Right there with you, skylights.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Basic Feminist
You're a Feminist! Congratulations!

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te Basic Feminist
You are 70% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Basic Feminist

I'm ok with this. Some of the stuff coming out of tumblr communities and various blogs strikes me as kind of over-the-top.

wildflower

this test isn't very good because it rates a person on a single scale from low to high rather than acknowledging that there are many different types of feminists. i started a new thread here with a better test.

Nicodemus

Feminists also have a specific hatred of "Nazis" and other anti-immigration groups, which wouldn't make sense if their platform really was just equality between men and women.
It makes sense the moment you realize that equality between men and women means equality between people. The NSDAP was more than just an anti-immigration party.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Egalitarian
You are 61% on your way to being a Feminist!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Feminist Test ...

The Basic Feminist
You are 80% on your way to being a Feminist!​

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

Ingrid in grids

The Basic Feminist
You are 72% on your way to being a Feminist!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Congrations. You done it.

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant