• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminist Test

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Wow. That website blames "racism against white people" for the Elliot Roger case.

What the fuck am I looking at, even?

That's pretty stupid considering he wasn't even white...

Just because I like that article doesn't mean I agree with everything on the website. Anyway, I posted it to double down.

Alea_iacta_est

EDIT: Lol wut?

The fact that I'm a sensible person who respect the individual regardless of their gender means I do sexist things? And how did this test go from being obnoxiously anti-feminist to pointing the finger at me?

It's amazing how the moderates have been pegged with blame as well, for not being supportive/sympathizing enough.

It's all black and white these days. We could do with a little more gray.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
This is why we can't have nice things.

I'd support women having a sisterhood to promote equality & coming together to further something nice but from my perspective feminism has devolved into something not nice at all.

I hadn't intended that you (women) can't have nice things, merely drawing attention to the widespread accepted spewing of hatred against men & alluded that feminism may have once been about gaining equality between the sexes but from my perspective it's more about punishing men for generations of misogyny before our time & further dividing the sexes rather than uniting us through equality.

I'd never heard the term MRA until last year, nor gave feminism much thought until the three women that I live with took a firm stance against feminism.
From my limited knowledge regarding feminism, it's apparent the true feminists seeking equality should seriously consider the creation of The New Feminist Movement & leave all the misandrists behind to wallow in their hatred.

I wasn't complaining that feminazis are promoting the hatred of my gender but more along the line of questioning why aren't rational, sane women denouncing those extremists promoting an agenda to further hatred?

Last edited:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this test is pretty poorly written, and I have to wonder how the creator scored some of the questions mere different answers would be held by different schools of feminist.

Anyhow, I got 75% = Basic Feminist.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why We Hate Feminism | Hipster Racist

Best article I have read since I can't remember when...

This is mindless polemics. Badly written, too.

That's a fact, ime.

Considering fat acceptance movements, hairy armpits acceptance movements, and everything-that's-unnatractive-to-men acceptance movements, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

student-feminism-gallery.jpg

I've known multiple hot, vociferous feminists. I don't think your hypothesis really pans out. But I shouldn't say that like it's some kind of news, I suppose.

EDIT: "Hot Vociferous Feminists". That's good. That deserves a bigger vision.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This is mindless polemics. Badly written, too.

My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet. The great majority of "feminist" women enjoy submitting to a man they are attracted to and respect - it is built into women to desire this. Respect from women comes from exuding authority and status, and creating boundaries and a structure for them. Feminists try and come up with bogus rationalisations for the fact that they just don't find passive, supplicating men who won't use and abuse them attractive.

Feminism is a toxic ideology, but it only exists because men collectively allow it to. If we decided to stop dating women for being feminists, feminism would disappear overnight. Women start to gravitate away from feminism just in the face of an economic downturn.

á´…eparted

passages
My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet.

Cross out women, write in men, and it works just as well. It's not limited to either gender. Regardless of that, it's myopic at best.

Also, you should hang around /r/theredpill if you have not already done so.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Cross out women, write in men, and it works just as well. It's not limited to either gender. Regardless of that, it's myopic at best.

Also, you should hang around /r/theredpill if you have not already done so.

I actually get bored just reading self affirming opinions constantly, it doesn't keep my brain active. That's why I like politically neutral sites.

Elocute

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Basic Feminist 70%. Marylin Vos Savant is smarter than anyone I've ever met, and I know plenty of men who clean. Most of my answers were based on equality.

Elocute

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet. The great majority of "feminist" women enjoy submitting to a man they are attracted to and respect - it is built into women to desire this. Respect from women comes from exuding authority and status, and creating boundaries and a structure for them. Feminists try and come up with bogus rationalisations for the fact that they just don't find passive, supplicating men who won't use and abuse them attractive.

Feminism is a toxic ideology, but it only exists because men collectively allow it to. If we decided to stop dating women for being feminists, feminism would disappear overnight. Women start to gravitate away from feminism just in the face of an economic downturn.

This is the issue. I don't think any niche, aside from tech, is very well represented on the internet. The people that take their time to be the most vocal are normally extremists. This, in my opinion, is like using the worst country in the middle east to judge Islam.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This is the issue. I don't think any niche, aside from tech, is very well represented on the internet. The people that take their time to be the most vocal are normally extremists. This, in my opinion, is like using the worst country in the middle east to judge Islam.

I judge an ideology by looking at its texts and principles as much as how the people who believe in it behave.

All you have to do is read the Quran honestly to be disgusted by Islam. Likewise, it is easy to break down feminism to its fundamental principles and history, which shows a different story than equality between men and women.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Basic Feminist
You are 70% on your way to being a Feminist!

About what I expected I guess. :shrug:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

:huh:

Sorry, but you sound rather ignorant as to what feminism is about. Exactly what definition are you using?

Feminism, real feminism, does not exist in opposition to men's rights; to claim otherwise is creating a false dichotomy.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
:huh:

Sorry, but you sound rather ignorant as to what feminism is about. Exactly what definition are you using?

Feminism, real feminism, does not exist in opposition to men's rights; to claim otherwise is creating a false dichotomy.

Feminism is Marxist critical theory applied to gender. As such, the end goal of feminism is the destruction of Western civilization and culture. Feminism is simply the arm targeting gender differences.

If you disagree, ask yourself why feminists have a wider set of causes they campaign for, most notably the removal of class and racial differences - the classic darlings of Western Marxist activists. Feminists also typically have a strong distrust of science, especially biology and psychology, as these have shown that there are innate differences between people. Feminists also have a specific hatred of "Nazis" and other anti-immigration groups, which wouldn't make sense if their platform really was just equality between men and women.

All of these claims can be verified by visiting feminist websites and blogs.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Feminism is Marxist critical theory applied to gender. As such, the end goal of feminism is the destruction of Western civilization and culture. Feminism is simply the arm targeting gender differences.

If you disagree, ask yourself why feminists have a wider set of causes they campaign for, most notably the removal of class and racial differences - the classic darlings of Western Marxist activists. Feminists also typically have a strong distrust of science, especially biology and psychology, as these have shown that there are innate differences between people. Feminists also have a specific hatred of "Nazis" and other anti-immigration groups, which wouldn't make sense if their platform really was just equality between men and women.

All of these claims can be verified by visiting feminist websites and blogs.
:strawman:

I am a feminist (read: believe in equal rights, representation and consideration for men and women), am not marxist, and am accepting of brain differences between the sexes. Saying all feminists are the same is a bit like saying all men are potential rapists; it's lazy, lazy, reasoning.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
:strawman:

I am a feminist (read: believe in equal rights, representation and consideration for men and women), am not marxist, and am accepting of brain differences between the sexes. Saying all feminists are the same is a bit like saying all men are potential rapists; it's lazy, lazy, reasoning.

Then you are not representative. You may call yourself a feminist, but so what...

I noticed you haven't really bothered to look at my argument.