• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminist Test

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Sure, keep telling yourself that. What if you're just self-righteous, refusing to accept subjective values other than your own?
I don' t refuse to accept, and I don' t think abortion is something to be prohibited, especially by force. Everyone has a right to be an egoist, I just want to say that women should think twice before doing what they do.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Somehow I'll live with my feminism being disapproved of by someone who espouses white nationalist views.
Yeah, I'll live too.
71%.
YWIR said:
"Bitch needs to pluck those monkey brows."
Yeah, that one kinda leapt out at me. :smile:

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'm all for abortion. Woot for sucking a fetus from your uterus, however, I am not keen on the use of abortion as a casual contraceptive.
/random

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Basic Feminist, 67%

You're a Feminist! Congratulations!

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm all for abortion. Woot for sucking a fetus from your uterus, however, I am not keen on the use of abortion as a casual contraceptive.
/random

Excuse me for being too arrogant and putting my nose into others' business, but elaborate logical explanation please?

MBTI Type
Mann
Excuse me for being too arrogant and putting my nose into others' business, but elaborate logical explanation please?
Since when does anything have to be logical?
Why does it make you arrogant to ask a question about something posted in a public place?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
49% Feminist

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Since when does anything have to be logical?
Why does it make you arrogant to ask a question about something posted in a public place?

An opinion made of sole feelings amd not argumented by logic is an unreliable judgement, and can even be dangerous. Emotions give us as much advantages as they give us disadvantages, and you don' t know when what they offer is a disadvantage. i came to believe that emotions represent our subconcious, uncontrollable side. Ife they take over, we lose control of our life to a large extent, and our arguments start sounding unreasonable.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is why we can't have nice things.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is also why we can't have nice things.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A small part of me feels like posting another anti-feminist article, in order to continue the sequel.

To be fair, mature feminists (in their 30s or older) are usually pretty reasonable, perhaps even more than the average non-feminist.

But when you mix the rebellious tendencies of the youth with any kind of ideology, shit happens.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Egalitarian

You are 48% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Egalitarian
You know enough about Feminism and how to be one to get a decent score. However, you still have some strange ideas about gender and Feminism, and probably don't affiliate yourself with any Feminist organizations. You're just an average Joe that hasn't really taken much time to think about sexism, but at least you can see it where it's really obvious. In other words, you're not a part of the problem, but you're probably not doing anything to fix it.

The good news is that at least you're not opposed to Feminism. The bad news is that you probably do some sexist things yourself like calling women whores or expecting people to adhere to fairly narrow gender roles. You don't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that you should continue to do it!

Just stop and take a minute to think about how your actions affect others when you say or do something that doesn't quite sound or feel right. Pay more attention to who people are instead of what parts they have. Most of all, educate yourself and don't apologize for sexist assholes! You're better than that, and it's time to let the world know that it's not cool.

EDIT: Lol wut?

The fact that I'm a sensible person who respect the individual regardless of their gender means I do sexist things? And how did this test go from being obnoxiously anti-feminist to pointing the finger at me?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be fair, mature feminists (in their 30s or older) are usually pretty reasonable, perhaps even more than the average non-feminist.
You may be onto something. Some of the most committed, reasonable, and effective feminists I know are grandmothers. They have lived it all, seen it all, and are trying to make the world better for their kids and now grandchildren. They put their money and even more, their time, where their mouth is and expect their efforts to actually produce results, not be the proverbial sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You may be onto something. Some of the most committed, reasonable, and effective feminists I know are grandmothers. They have lived it all, seen it all, and are trying to make the world better for their kids and now grandchildren. They put their money and even more, their time, where their mouth is and expect their efforts to actually produce results, not be the proverbial sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Pure awesome.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Basic Feminist

You are 77% on your way to being a Feminist!

Accurate, except that I don't hesitate to call myself feminist and have never read any feminist literature. No need to intellectualize common sense and decency.
I got 70%.

I tend to resist labels of all sorts, though, because I find them more divisive than the ideas themselves. When asked whether I am an X (X can equal feminist, liberal, libertarian, vegetarian, Christian, Pagan, etc.) I usually respond that I am happy to discuss my opinions, but won't put a label on myself.