User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Feminist Test

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

So...why is it cool to not be a feminist? Really. Give me a good answer to this. It's all trendy now. You're not cooler than I am, and I'm not cooler than you are, we just have opinions. Are women thinking they're more desirable to men if they are not a feminist?

I have to go but I'll finish the test later. And I don't want to sign up for something.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Why I got 68%; As many has stated this test was biased and as many others, I found myself having to choose between two lesser greats in some situations.
    We have a party on its way to parliament, one of the women openly wants to remove the rights already established to men, and only men. Also wanting to state a law that men must pay extra taxes for all the rape that is going on. Needless to say, I don't approve of collective punishment, neither do I approve of removing rights. I'd rather enlighten and illuminate, and create a working society for any person within regardless - basically treating all as any kind.
    Also, there's the hard workings of our culture, not sure that's always a good thing either but that remains to see. We haven't had big corporations for that long. Hard working is neat and all but if you end up having to choose between different kinds of greatness because of the rhythm the world cannot sustain, I'm not particularly convinced it's a good thing. Either way, that can be solved by people rather than systems, by reaching out to the yin&yang system, but not necessarily within physical genders. Since cultural phenomenon does cause personalities and how they blahblahblahblah.
    I'm off to bed.
    You all get this anyway, and some of you agree and others don't. Please speak up those of you who don't and help me reach a more clear understanding of the world.
    (Meaning, I'll listen as long as I'm not forced to drink)

Filter... filter... filter?
    I hope I make an entire fool of myself.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    @SilentMusings--

Ah, the generation thing. (@grey_beard nods head sagely but mournfully.)

May I PM you?
    Sure, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    My criteria for a mate are beauty, loyalty, culture and maternal instincts, and no feminist views. I have never come across a girl on those forums who meets all of those criteria. They are all screwed up in one way or other. As you can imagine it wasn't very long before I and my friends got kicked off for "misogyny". Embrace your feminist sisters

Actually I have met much nicer girls on these kinds of forums, it's just frustrating about the feminism. Really frustrating.
    That must be very hard for you...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

My criteria for a mate are beauty, loyalty, culture and maternal instincts, and no feminist views. I have never come across a girl on those forums who meets all of those criteria. They are all screwed up in one way or other. As you can imagine it wasn't very long before I and my friends got kicked off for "misogyny". Embrace your feminist sisters

Actually I have met much nicer girls on these kinds of forums, it's just frustrating about the feminism. Really frustrating.
    This is sort of a curiosity question more than anything, but...what is your reasoning for not wanting to meet any women who believe they deserve the same rights/privileges that you do, as a man? It's a mentality that I admittedly struggle to understand.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    This is sort of a curiosity question more than anything, but...what is your reasoning for not wanting to meet any women who believe they deserve the same rights/privileges that you do, as a man? It's a mentality that I admittedly struggle to understand.
    Feminists believe that the traditional family is evil, gender roles should not exist and simply fantasizing about having sex with a hot girl you see makes you a rapist.

Come on, anyone who believes that is seriously screwed up...

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Feminists believe that the traditional family is evil, gender roles should not exist and simply fantasizing about having sex with a hot girl you see makes you a rapist.

It seems that your issue is that you cannot hold a conversation either using or understanding proper terminology. Feminism is defined as the belief that men and women should be treated equally, both under the law and in practice. You appear to either be incapable or unwilling to differentiate between reality and a stereotype. I'm not sure which is more dangerous/ tragic.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug
    Likes thepumpkinpot liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

LOL. That must be why I have this traditional family and think Paul Rudd is probably pretty great in the sack.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    It seems that your issue is that you cannot hold a conversation either using or understanding proper terminology. Feminism is defined as the belief that men and women should be treated equally, both under the law and in practice. You appear to either be incapable or unwilling to differentiate between reality and a stereotype. I'm not sure which is more dangerous/ tragic.
    Terminology is a lot less important to me than what people actually believe.

Words =/= actions

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram