• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminist Test

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
71% - The Basic Feminist

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I' m a feminist, I' m not ashamed of it, and if needed, I' m gonna shout about it to everyone! Down with sexsism! I am against abortion, though, because there are ways to prevent that baby from existing in the first place, but if one couldn' t see the consequances of their action, they should take the responsibility about it. You were the one who let the baby exist, you didn' t try to if not eradicate then at least reduce the possibility of it appearing, now it' s too late, and even though it' s on the early stages of development, it is already a life form. You didn' t think about this, but you should think about all the possibilities before acting. Now have the guts to accept the consequances of your actions, and face what it means not to think about tomorrow.
What if the condom broke, or if she's a forgetful person and hasn't taken her pills like she should, or is on some medication that cancels out the effect of the contraceptives, or if she was raped?

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What if the condom broke, or if she's a forgetful person and hasn't taken her pills like she should, or is on some other medicine that cancels out the effect of the contraceptives, or if she was raped?
That can happen as well, but such cases are a minority. According to my information, most unwanted pregnancies happen because the woman just didn' t think about it and followed the momentarily passion.
Though, if that is the case, I am sorry, and I won' t blame the woman if she gives the baby up for adoption, but I still don' t think abortion is the best option. Yes, she has a choice to decide whether to keep the child or not, but from what I know, the embryo becomes at least partially self - aware( I mean it has the basic reflexes and can react to the environment) on the early stages of it' s existance( correct me if I' m wrong) . It is self - aware, but it can' t protect itself from outer influence, therefore it is defenceless. I do not think that killing someone defenseless is a good idea. I believe that life forms have the right to exist, and no one should decide whether they should or not for them.
And yes, the child might have bad heredity, but so is the overwhelming majority of humanity( and no, I don' t believe that humans are born kind and compassionate) . Genes can be fought through determination and environment. My mom recognizes the habits of my dad in me( who left when I was very little, and who, according to her, was a lazy jerk who never worked and slept with other women) , but I try to eradicate these qualities in myself, and I sculpt my own habits.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That can happen as well, but such cases are a minority. According to my information, most unwanted pregnancies happen because the woman just didn' t think about it and followed the momentarily passion.
Though, if that is the case, I am sorry, and I won' t blame the woman if she gives the baby up for adoption, but I still don' t think abortion is the best option. Yes, she has a choice to decide whether to keep the child or not, but from what I know, the embryo becomes at least partially self - aware( I mean it has the basic reflexes and can react to the environment) on the early stages of it' s existance( correct me if I' m wrong) . It is self - aware, but it can' t protect itself from outer influence, therefore it is defenceless. I do not think that killing someone defenseless is a good idea. I believe that life forms have the right to exist, and no one should decide whether they should or not for them.
And yes, the child might have bad heredity, but so is the overwhelming majority of humanity( and no, I don' t believe that humans are born kind and compassionate) . Genes can be fought through determination and environment. My mom recognizes the habits of my dad in me( who left when I was very little, and who, according to her, was a lazy jerk who never worked and slept with other women) , but I try to eradicate these qualities in myself, and I sculpt my own habits.
The emerging consensus is that a fetus develops that kind of awareness at around 26 weeks, which is about the same amount of time it seems to take for a fetus to be able to feel pain. In the US, most abortions are performed within 14 weeks, but some states allow you to do it until the 24th week. After 24 weeks it's only allowed to abort if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's health.

Also:

He and his team detected the presence of such chemicals as adenosine, pregnanolone, and prostaglandin-D2 in both human and animal fetuses, indicating that the fetus is both sedated and anesthetized in the womb. These chemicals are oxidized with the newborn's first few breaths and washed out of the tissues, allowing consciousness to occur. If the fetus is asleep throughout gestation then the possibility of fetal pain is greatly minimized.

From: Neonatal perception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If a fetus a few weeks old can be considered a life form, so can a spermatozoon, in which case protected sex and male masturbation is on the same moral level as abortion.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I do not think that killing someone defenseless is a good idea. I believe that life forms have the right to exist, and no one should decide whether they should or not for them.
Are you a vegan? Just curious.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Somehow I'll live with my feminism being disapproved of by someone who espouses white nationalist views.

I am sure this will be news to you, but quite a few white nationalist women are feminists, online anyway. The only difference between them and the white liberal feminist is that they they dislike blacks and Jews.

My criteria for a mate are beauty, loyalty, culture and maternal instincts, and no feminist views. I have never come across a girl on those forums who meets all of those criteria. They are all screwed up in one way or other. As you can imagine it wasn't very long before I and my friends got kicked off for "misogyny". Embrace your feminist sisters ;)

Actually I have met much nicer girls on these kinds of forums, it's just frustrating about the feminism. Really frustrating.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am sure this will be news to you, but quite a few white nationalist women are feminists, online anyway. The only difference between them and the white liberal feminist is that they they dislike blacks and Jews.

My criteria for a mate are beauty, loyalty, culture and maternal instincts, and no feminist views. I have never come across a girl on those forums who meets all of those criteria. They are all screwed up in one way or other. As you can imagine it wasn't very long before I and my friends got kicked off for "misogyny". Embrace your feminist sisters ;)

Actually I have met much nicer girls on these kinds of forums, it's just frustrating about the feminism. Really frustrating.
[MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION] -- if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd prefer to withhold my exact age but between 20 and 25.
[MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION]--

Ah, the generation thing. (@grey_beard nods head sagely but mournfully.)

May I PM you?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My criteria for a mate are beauty, loyalty, culture and maternal instincts, and no feminist views.
Reliable sources say you should look for Ukrainian women.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So...why is it cool to not be a feminist? Really. Give me a good answer to this. It's all trendy now. You're not cooler than I am, and I'm not cooler than you are, we just have opinions. Are women thinking they're more desirable to men if they are not a feminist?

I have to go but I'll finish the test later. And I don't want to sign up for something.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Why I got 68%; As many has stated this test was biased and as many others, I found myself having to choose between two lesser greats in some situations.
We have a party on its way to parliament, one of the women openly wants to remove the rights already established to men, and only men. Also wanting to state a law that men must pay extra taxes for all the rape that is going on. Needless to say, I don't approve of collective punishment, neither do I approve of removing rights. I'd rather enlighten and illuminate, and create a working society for any person within regardless - basically treating all as any kind.
Also, there's the hard workings of our culture, not sure that's always a good thing either but that remains to see. We haven't had big corporations for that long. Hard working is neat and all but if you end up having to choose between different kinds of greatness because of the rhythm the world cannot sustain, I'm not particularly convinced it's a good thing. Either way, that can be solved by people rather than systems, by reaching out to the yin&yang system, but not necessarily within physical genders. Since cultural phenomenon does cause personalities and how they blahblahblahblah.
I'm off to bed.
You all get this anyway, and some of you agree and others don't. Please speak up those of you who don't and help me reach a more clear understanding of the world.
(Meaning, I'll listen as long as I'm not forced to drink)

Filter... filter... filter?
I hope I make an entire fool of myself.

gromit

likes this

That must be very hard for you...

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

This is sort of a curiosity question more than anything, but...what is your reasoning for not wanting to meet any women who believe they deserve the same rights/privileges that you do, as a man? It's a mentality that I admittedly struggle to understand.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This is sort of a curiosity question more than anything, but...what is your reasoning for not wanting to meet any women who believe they deserve the same rights/privileges that you do, as a man? It's a mentality that I admittedly struggle to understand.

Feminists believe that the traditional family is evil, gender roles should not exist and simply fantasizing about having sex with a hot girl you see makes you a rapist.

Come on, anyone who believes that is seriously screwed up...

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Feminists believe that the traditional family is evil, gender roles should not exist and simply fantasizing about having sex with a hot girl you see makes you a rapist.

It seems that your issue is that you cannot hold a conversation either using or understanding proper terminology. Feminism is defined as the belief that men and women should be treated equally, both under the law and in practice. You appear to either be incapable or unwilling to differentiate between reality and a stereotype. I'm not sure which is more dangerous/ tragic.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

LOL. That must be why I have this traditional family and think Paul Rudd is probably pretty great in the sack.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It seems that your issue is that you cannot hold a conversation either using or understanding proper terminology. Feminism is defined as the belief that men and women should be treated equally, both under the law and in practice. You appear to either be incapable or unwilling to differentiate between reality and a stereotype. I'm not sure which is more dangerous/ tragic.

Terminology is a lot less important to me than what people actually believe.

Words =/= actions