Thread: Feminist Test

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The Basic Feminist

You are 71% on your way to being a Feminist!

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Basic Feminist
    You are 74% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Basic Feminist

You're a Feminist! Congratulations!

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't like the term 'feminist' -- we need something more like 'equalist' or something...
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Your result for The Feminist Test ...
    The Basic Feminist
    You are 77% on your way to being a Feminist!

You're a Feminist! Congratulations!

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Would feminists protest if men's rights are in danger? I don't think so.
    On the contrary, many would & do. Beyond rights, feminists may also be concerned with the general degradation of men & masculinity. A lot of feminists are concerned with how modern culture is "setting the bar low" for boys. For example, many male characters in the media portray men as thick-skulled horn dogs with no motivation beyond beer & sandwiches in life. This kind of image is one feminists would find degrading to men & would seek to combat. It's really a problem for everyone if boys & men are (wrongly) pegged as more animalistic than women & women as morally/spiritually superior to men.

----

I got 71%, basic feminist*. Like many, I don't identify as a feminist because of the stigma & bizarre associations people make with it. I frankly don't like to identify with most labels for that reason, although I concede to call myself Christian (which also gives me a ton of stereotypes & inaccuracies to contend with). These labels are so broad that their umbrella encompasses belief systems which are contradictory & even opposed. I prefer to simply make known what I believe if necessary rather than have a one word label give the wrong impression of me because the person I am speaking to has a massively different idea of what that label means than the idea I have. I don't want to be characterized off a label that open to misinterpretation.

*As a side, I found most of those questions needed an "other" option for me to answer them honestly & accurately. Very few answers were representative of how I actually see things or feel/think.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    On the contrary, many would & do. Beyond rights, feminists may also be concerned with the general degradation of men & masculinity. A lot of feminists are concerned with how modern culture is "setting the bar low" for boys. For example, many male characters in the media portray men as thick-skulled horn dogs with no motivation beyond beer & sandwiches in life. This kind of image is one feminists would find degrading to men & would seek to combat. It's really a problem for everyone if boys & men are (wrongly) pegged as more animalistic than women & women as morally/spiritually superior to men.

----

I got 71%, basic feminist*. Like many, I don't identify as a feminist because of the stigma & bizarre associations people make with it. I frankly don't like to identify with most labels for that reason, although I concede to call myself Christian (which also gives me a ton of stereotypes & inaccuracies to contend with). These labels are so broad that their umbrella encompasses belief systems which are contradictory & even opposed. I prefer to simply make known what I believe if necessary rather than have a one word label give the wrong impression of me because the person I am speaking to has a massively different idea of what that label means than the idea I have. I don't want to be characterized off a label that open to misinterpretation.

*As a side, I found most of those questions needed an "other" option for me to answer them honestly & accurately. Very few answers were representative of how I actually see things or feel/think.
    Tbh I was expecting you to be a hardcore feminist...

Socionics
    ILI

The Egalitarian - 62%

You know enough about Feminism and how to be one to get a decent score. However, you still have some strange ideas about gender and Feminism, and probably don't affiliate yourself with any Feminist organizations. You're just an average Joe that hasn't really taken much time to think about sexism, but at least you can see it where it's really obvious. In other words, you're not a part of the problem, but you're probably not doing anything to fix it. The good news is that at least you're not opposed to Feminism. The bad news is that you probably do some sexist things yourself like calling women whores or expecting people to adhere to fairly narrow gender roles (nope). You don't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that you should continue to do it! Just stop and take a minute to think about how your actions affect others when you say or do something that doesn't quite sound or feel right. Pay more attention to who people are instead of what parts they have. Most of all, educate yourself and don't apologize for sexist assholes! You're better than that, and it's time to let the world know that it's not cool.

I'm for the civil equality and fair treatment, everything else is simply unrealistic goals to end objectification. I treat the opposite gender like human beings, not with extra treatment or less treatment.

Also, with the inclusion of the prison system of the United States, slightly more men are raped than women in the entire country every year on average.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

The Egalitarian
    You are 64% on your way to being a Feminist!

I stay middle of the road when it comes to feminism and gender issues. Both sides have their issues with the crazy. Essentially, everyone deserves fair treatment.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    And there are really people offended by this?? What about characters like Sherlock? As long as there are counterparts in the media, at least in the sophisticated media, it's not biased. If someone really wants to believe these stereotypes (s)he will have a problem addressing reality.
    Anyways, not to hurt anybody's feelings, but there are femininists (not all, obviously) who are very totalitarian and not open for discussion. I think there should be a conceptual delimitation between the above and "moderate feminists".
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

The Basic Feminist

You are 68% on your way to being a Feminist!
    The test is pretty biased.