First 41213141516 Last

Thread: Feminist Test

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Cross out women, write in men, and it works just as well. It's not limited to either gender. Regardless of that, it's myopic at best.

Also, you should hang around /r/theredpill if you have not already done so.
    I actually get bored just reading self affirming opinions constantly, it doesn't keep my brain active. That's why I like politically neutral sites.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

Basic Feminist 70%. Marylin Vos Savant is smarter than anyone I've ever met, and I know plenty of men who clean. Most of my answers were based on equality.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

This test appears to be less obviously biased: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-feminism-test

The only problem is that there isn't a non feminist option.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet. The great majority of "feminist" women enjoy submitting to a man they are attracted to and respect - it is built into women to desire this. Respect from women comes from exuding authority and status, and creating boundaries and a structure for them. Feminists try and come up with bogus rationalisations for the fact that they just don't find passive, supplicating men who won't use and abuse them attractive.

Feminism is a toxic ideology, but it only exists because men collectively allow it to. If we decided to stop dating women for being feminists, feminism would disappear overnight. Women start to gravitate away from feminism just in the face of an economic downturn.
    This is the issue. I don't think any niche, aside from tech, is very well represented on the internet. The people that take their time to be the most vocal are normally extremists. This, in my opinion, is like using the worst country in the middle east to judge Islam.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elocute View Post
    This is the issue. I don't think any niche, aside from tech, is very well represented on the internet. The people that take their time to be the most vocal are normally extremists. This, in my opinion, is like using the worst country in the middle east to judge Islam.
    I judge an ideology by looking at its texts and principles as much as how the people who believe in it behave.

All you have to do is read the Quran honestly to be disgusted by Islam. Likewise, it is easy to break down feminism to its fundamental principles and history, which shows a different story than equality between men and women.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

The Basic Feminist
    You are 70% on your way to being a Feminist!

About what I expected I guess.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

My reasoning comes from the observation that women who are happy, and in meaningful relationships, just don't complain about men in the way you see all over the internet. The great majority of "feminist" women enjoy submitting to a man they are attracted to and respect - it is built into women to desire this. Respect from women comes from exuding authority and status, and creating boundaries and a structure for them. Feminists try and come up with bogus rationalisations for the fact that they just don't find passive, supplicating men who won't use and abuse them attractive.

Feminism is a toxic ideology, but it only exists because men collectively allow it to. If we decided to stop dating women for being feminists, feminism would disappear overnight. Women start to gravitate away from feminism just in the face of an economic downturn.

Sorry, but you sound rather ignorant as to what feminism is about. Exactly what definition are you using?

Feminism, real feminism, does not exist in opposition to men's rights; to claim otherwise is creating a false dichotomy.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post

Sorry, but you sound rather ignorant as to what feminism is about. Exactly what definition are you using?

Feminism, real feminism, does not exist in opposition to men's rights; to claim otherwise is creating a false dichotomy.
    Feminism is Marxist critical theory applied to gender. As such, the end goal of feminism is the destruction of Western civilization and culture. Feminism is simply the arm targeting gender differences.

If you disagree, ask yourself why feminists have a wider set of causes they campaign for, most notably the removal of class and racial differences - the classic darlings of Western Marxist activists. Feminists also typically have a strong distrust of science, especially biology and psychology, as these have shown that there are innate differences between people. Feminists also have a specific hatred of "Nazis" and other anti-immigration groups, which wouldn't make sense if their platform really was just equality between men and women.

All of these claims can be verified by visiting feminist websites and blogs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Feminism is Marxist critical theory applied to gender. As such, the end goal of feminism is the destruction of Western civilization and culture. Feminism is simply the arm targeting gender differences.

If you disagree, ask yourself why feminists have a wider set of causes they campaign for, most notably the removal of class and racial differences - the classic darlings of Western Marxist activists. Feminists also typically have a strong distrust of science, especially biology and psychology, as these have shown that there are innate differences between people. Feminists also have a specific hatred of "Nazis" and other anti-immigration groups, which wouldn't make sense if their platform really was just equality between men and women.

All of these claims can be verified by visiting feminist websites and blogs.

I am a feminist (read: believe in equal rights, representation and consideration for men and women), am not marxist, and am accepting of brain differences between the sexes. Saying all feminists are the same is a bit like saying all men are potential rapists; it's lazy, lazy, reasoning.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

- Emily Bronte

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post

I am a feminist (read: believe in equal rights, representation and consideration for men and women), am not marxist, and am accepting of brain differences between the sexes. Saying all feminists are the same is a bit like saying all men are potential rapists; it's lazy, lazy, reasoning.
    Then you are not representative. You may call yourself a feminist, but so what...

I noticed you haven't really bothered to look at my argument.