Enneagram

This is why we can't have nice things.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Why We Hate Feminism | Hipster Racist

Best article I have read since I can't remember when...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This is also why we can't have nice things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A small part of me feels like posting another anti-feminist article, in order to continue the sequel.

To be fair, mature feminists (in their 30s or older) are usually pretty reasonable, perhaps even more than the average non-feminist.

But when you mix the rebellious tendencies of the youth with any kind of ideology, shit happens.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Why We Hate Feminism | Hipster Racist

Best article I have read since I can't remember when...
    Wow. That website blames "racism against white people" for the Elliot Roger case.

What the fuck am I looking at, even?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

The Egalitarian

You are 48% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Egalitarian
    You know enough about Feminism and how to be one to get a decent score. However, you still have some strange ideas about gender and Feminism, and probably don't affiliate yourself with any Feminist organizations. You're just an average Joe that hasn't really taken much time to think about sexism, but at least you can see it where it's really obvious. In other words, you're not a part of the problem, but you're probably not doing anything to fix it.

The good news is that at least you're not opposed to Feminism. The bad news is that you probably do some sexist things yourself like calling women whores or expecting people to adhere to fairly narrow gender roles. You don't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that you should continue to do it!

Just stop and take a minute to think about how your actions affect others when you say or do something that doesn't quite sound or feel right. Pay more attention to who people are instead of what parts they have. Most of all, educate yourself and don't apologize for sexist assholes! You're better than that, and it's time to let the world know that it's not cool.

EDIT: Lol wut?

The fact that I'm a sensible person who respect the individual regardless of their gender means I do sexist things? And how did this test go from being obnoxiously anti-feminist to pointing the finger at me?
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    To be fair, mature feminists (in their 30s or older) are usually pretty reasonable, perhaps even more than the average non-feminist.
    You may be onto something. Some of the most committed, reasonable, and effective feminists I know are grandmothers. They have lived it all, seen it all, and are trying to make the world better for their kids and now grandchildren. They put their money and even more, their time, where their mouth is and expect their efforts to actually produce results, not be the proverbial sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    You may be onto something. Some of the most committed, reasonable, and effective feminists I know are grandmothers. They have lived it all, seen it all, and are trying to make the world better for their kids and now grandchildren. They put their money and even more, their time, where their mouth is and expect their efforts to actually produce results, not be the proverbial sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    Pure awesome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    The Basic Feminist

You are 77% on your way to being a Feminist!

Accurate, except that I don't hesitate to call myself feminist and have never read any feminist literature. No need to intellectualize common sense and decency.
    I got 70%.

I tend to resist labels of all sorts, though, because I find them more divisive than the ideas themselves. When asked whether I am an X (X can equal feminist, liberal, libertarian, vegetarian, Christian, Pagan, etc.) I usually respond that I am happy to discuss my opinions, but won't put a label on myself.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...