First 89101112 Last

Thread: Feminist Test

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with trying to rid of something that hinders a lot of people.
    At what cost?

Removing gender roles lowers the stability of a relationship. Each party is worth less because they are less dependent on one another by performing the same functions. Another consequence of this is that less of anything gets done - which is why blurring gender roles reduces efficiency. Big businesses want as many women working as possible as this increases the pool of workers, meaning each individual has lower value as an economic unit.

But of course this is just me...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    At what cost?

Removing gender roles lowers the stability of a relationship. Each party is worth less because they are less dependent on one another by performing the same functions.
    Gender roles aren't the only roles we have, you know. There are still the same roles to be shared between the participants, this time they just aren't shared automatically, but by the participants themselves. I'm better food maker than my wife, and I enjoy it more. Why does she still have to do it for me? She gets stressed by it and we both get worse food. Who wins in that?

My wife is better driver than me and enjoys it more. Why do I have to drive her everywhere? I would stress it more and our journey would be more dangerous. Who wins in that?
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    The emerging consensus is that a fetus develops that kind of awareness at around 26 weeks, which is about the same amount of time it seems to take for a fetus to be able to feel pain. In the US, most abortions are performed within 14 weeks, but some states allow you to do it until the 24th week. After 24 weeks it's only allowed to abort if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's health.

Also:

From: Neonatal perception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If a fetus a few weeks old can be considered a life form, so can a spermatozoon, in which case protected sex and male masturbation is on the same moral level as abortion.
    Well, but from what I read fetuses move from abortion tools when they are about to be removed. Means that on the early stages they already have a basic form of self - preservation instinct. I still believe that abortion should only be used when there is no other way to save the woman' s life, and when there is absolutely no way to save the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Are you a vegan? Just curious.
    No, since meat contains necessary nutritions for my organism to function properly, however I' m really sorry that I can' t replace meat with anything else. I hope that they will be able to grow a synthetic meat in the future, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Reliable sources say you should look for Ukrainian women.
    I' m Ukrainian LOL And I' m not nurturing, emotional. I don' t sit at home and I am a feminist. Don' t speak for those you don' t know personally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    No, since meat contains necessary nutritions for my organism to function properly, however I' m really sorry that I can' t replace meat with anything else.
    Sure, keep telling yourself that. What if you're just self-righteous, refusing to accept subjective values other than your own?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I' m Ukrainian LOL And I' m not nurturing, emotional. I don' t sit at home and I am a feminist. Don' t speak for those you don' t know personally.
    Oh, I know a black nazi.

everything you read about them being white is automatically invalid

Well, but from what I read fetuses move from abortion tools when they are about to be removed. Means that on the early stages they already have a basic form of self - preservation instinct. I still believe that abortion should only be used when there is no other way to save the woman' s life, and when there is absolutely no way to save the baby.
    That's also a myth, probably stemming from this anti-abortion propaganda film: The Silent Scream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, they're not conscious until about the 26th week. They can't make purposeful movements. It could be a reflex in response to external stimuli, but that's not the same as making resistance.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Are women thinking they're more desirable to men if they are not a feminist?
    That's a fact, ime.

Considering fat acceptance movements, hairy armpits acceptance movements, and everything-that's-unnatractive-to-men acceptance movements, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

That's a fact, ime.

Considering fat acceptance movements, hairy armpits acceptance movements, and everything-that's-unnatractive-to-men acceptance movements, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Ok well, that's beside the point of feminism. As in, the men who are worth our attention will like us no matter what, and it's perfectly ok to be lesbian or asexual and not give a damn whether men think we are attractive.

I'm not advocating every woman stop shaving and get fat because being fat is unhealthy and I find shaving attractive, but for the minority of women who like it it's their business.

I'm as feminist as they come and men have been all over me for the last few years, ever since I became confident and decided to just love myself and do what I want. Granted I'm thin and shave, but I live according to my own aesthetic standards which happen to be mainly congruent with the mainstream. Feminism is exercising your autonomy to make your own choices. Apparently they find me attractive on the inside as well. So being a feminist really has nothing to do with your desirability, and women have everything to gain by it and little to lose, so they should really just do it.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Oh, I know a black nazi.

everything you read about them being white is automatically invalid
    That reminds me of that Dave Chappelle skit. That was really funny. Is this guy serious?