User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 34

  1. #1
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default Humanmetrics bash thread

    Ah, Humanmetrics!
    I've seen definite S types test with 80% on the N scale simply because the questions are literally like:

    ARE YOU SMART???

    DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

    WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED INNOVATIVE??
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  2. #2
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Ah, Humanmetrics!
    I've seen definite S types test with 80% on the N scale simply because the questions are literally like:

    ARE YOU SMART???

    DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

    WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED INNOVATIVE??
    True enough. Those are rather stupid questions. It's been a while since I subjected myself to the travesty that it is.

    I still say their J ideas are far worse.
    we fukin won boys

  3. #3
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Ah, Humanmetrics!
    I've seen definite S types test with 80% on the N scale simply because the questions are literally like:

    ARE YOU SMART???

    DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

    WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED INNOVATIVE??
    are you serious? i'd like to get a look at that test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Anyone other than Night want to take a whack at mine?

    Or is he the only one brave enough?
    no and no.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  4. #4
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    I should have seen that coming.

    Mondo was exaggerating, but yeah, it's pretty much that bad.

    See for yourself.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #5
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I should have seen that coming.
    yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Mondo was exaggerating, but yeah, it's pretty much that bad.

    See for yourself.
    ah, thank you. i'll check that out.

    edit: damn. i got to number 4 and was already irritated. "You feel involved when watching TV soaps. YES or NO"

    what about those who'd rather shoot themselves than watch one? good grief.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  6. #6
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Haha yea.
    The questions are pretty bad.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  7. #7
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    yup!



    ah, thank you. i'll check that out.

    edit: damn. i got to number 4 and was already irritated. "You feel involved when watching TV soaps. YES or NO"

    what about those who'd rather shoot themselves than watch one? good grief.
    TV Soaps make me feel sick inside. Even as child I hated them when my sisters and mother would watch. I like Dark Shadows, but part of that is because the props and such are so bad, like the bat where you can see the string.

  8. #8
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    yup!



    ah, thank you. i'll check that out.

    edit: damn. i got to number 4 and was already irritated. "You feel involved when watching TV soaps. YES or NO"

    what about those who'd rather shoot themselves than watch one? good grief.
    The test is worse than the soaps. Check back when you reach 27 or so.
    we fukin won boys

  9. #9
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    The test is worse than the soaps. Check back when you reach 27 or so.
    i'm stuck on four! if i say yes, then it says terribly wrong things about me. if i say no, then it says i'm too moronic to follow a friggen soap!

    stupid damn test.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  10. #10
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    This one is particularly grating: "You often think about humankind and its destiny"

    Saying yes to that one gives you an N point.
    As if to say, all and only intuitives do that.
    we fukin won boys

Similar Threads

  1. Introductory threads encouraged!
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:26 AM
  2. Geoff makes obligatory welcome thread
    By Geoff in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:59 AM
  3. The Hundredth Thread
    By Rajah in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO