User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    TV Soaps make me feel sick inside. Even as child I hated them when my sisters and mother would watch. I like Dark Shadows, but part of that is because the props and such are so bad, like the bat where you can see the string.
    Hahahahahaha! I actually enjoyed watching "Dark Shadows" too.
    I was ten or eleven around the time it was on SciFi.
    I remembered being like, "Woah, it's like that crap my family watches BUT we have vampires and werewolves!"
    I thought it got kind of stupid towards the end because they were just basically doing the same things in a 'parallel universe'.
    Dark Shadows did well to end its run after that since as far as I am concerned, other soaps do the same thing to an even worse degree- w/o the parallel universe.

My mom, sister, and grandma all love "All My Children". The thing that annoys me is that people will be holding the same conversation for three or four weeks! It's so slow... blah! It's kind of humorous to watch them make the absolute opposite decisions of what I would make- must be a group of ESFJ's- jk..

If I want to watch a bunch of skanks fight for men- I watch VH1. It's more entertaining and the skanks don't let the bullshit get to them- they fight it out.

TV Soaps gives you a point for F, I believe, since it means you're empathic towards others.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    epyT

I took this test and scored:

ENTJ
    22 100 75 33

Right...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Haha!
    Cheers to 100% N!
    I remembered getting that when I took the test.
    It wasn't even due to ensuring I was a N- it just worked out that way.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    TV Soaps gives you a point for F, I believe, since it means you're empathic towards others.
    I think soaps are a good indicator of being F or not. I mean what if you cannot stand soaps but you like F type written fiction? It just wasn't a good question because soaps are so specific.

Soaps are extremely melodramatic. And the whole show keeps the level of emotional tension high, people constantly betraying each other, plotting against each other, it is all so dysfunctional and paranoid world they create. There's no sympathetic or virtuous people in them, everyone out to get (or put the make on) everyone else. That's what's so sickening about them for me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Humanetrics : Afterall, who can't get a degree in Psychology
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    epyT

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Haha!
    Cheers to 100% N!
    I remembered getting that when I took the test.
    It wasn't even due to ensuring I was a N- it just worked out that way.
    Yeah

That was the first MBTI test that I took, I think. I scored INTJ, thought I was badass for a couple weeks (the shame I feel now ), went to INTJf, learned about the cognitive functions, introspected, typed myself as INTP, left INTJf, lurked around here, and then finally joined (here).

The lack of gray area on the Humanmetrics test disturbs me, especially because gray is my 2nd favorite color.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't like the Humanmetrics test either, but when I got to the "TV soaps" question I had no problem answering "yes" because I figured it could just as easily apply to things like House and Lost and Six Feet Under--you know, quality serial dramas.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

That test always scores me as a J, and I answer honestly. The questions are too literal and black and white, and it forces me to answer them literally, black or white. However, I'd like to hear from whoever made it so that I could learn why they did it the way they did. I'm sure there's a reason. We may not agree about how much sense it makes, but I'm sure there is a reason.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

this one is fair
    Free Jung Personality Test
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I don't like the Humanmetrics test either, but when I got to the "TV soaps" question I had no problem answering "yes" because I figured it could just as easily apply to things like House and Lost and Six Feet Under--you know, quality serial dramas.
    I did the same. In addition to attempting to quantify Judging and Perceiving, the Humanmetrics test reads about thirty years old.