• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Perfectionistic Are You?

[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] ... you are having way too much fun with this random thread tagging.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
40/54

You are such a perfectionist that everything subpar irritates you. If it were up to you, the world would be a calm and ordered place.

When I'm eating colorful candy, I have to segregate them before eating. There's no reason for green and purple Skittles to mingle with each other.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

á´…eparted

passages
You checked off 45 out of 54 on this list!

You are such a perfectionist that everything subpar irritates you. If it were up to you, the world would be a calm and ordered place.

Really, I wanted to check them all. But some things I thought "eh, that is easy to fix", and ignorable cause of it. Other things would drive me NUTS in person!! I am anal.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 13 out of 54 on this list!
You’re pretty zen, aren’t you? Well done: You are a very calm human being.

i couldn't even tell what was wrong in a lot of these /sensotarded

enhanced-buzz-16109-1398181886-11.jpg

this one would drive me crazy though.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 4 out of 54 on this list!
You’re pretty zen, aren’t you? Well done: You are a very calm human being. :dry:
It took me a lot of time to notice what should be wrong in many pictures... seriously does anyone really care about such meaningless things as square of different color? :dry:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with perfectionism.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Really, I wanted to check them all. But some things I thought "eh, that is easy to fix", and ignorable cause of it. Other things would drive me NUTS in person!! I am anal.

:laugh: A couple years ago I probably would have picked them all too. I've mellowed out a little since then...but I still got 34/54. Which made me get the same answer as you. lol

The caprisun one, didn't get me at all, cause I've had to do that before lol. I looked at it like it was a solution to a problem. lol

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
15/54

I thought some of them were a cool way to turn things around and think outside the box - like an artistic statement of sort :laugh:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8/54 lol

really the only things that bug me are the ones that make a job more difficult to do (that left/right/center switch thing, or the chord tangled in the chair wheel).

aesthetic inconsistencies either seem quirky and novel to me, or i just really don't feel strongly about them. a few of them took me a while to even notice what was 'wrong'. the outside of the apartment complex, i'm still not sure what the problem was there.

Nicodemus

0. None of the pictures annoy me, which indicates that this test is a poor indicator of perfectionism.

F

figsfiggyfigs

That window picture is the only one that annoyed me. I just can't imagine how much stupid went into that if it was my accident. If that wasn't part of the design..... i Just can't...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

L

LadyLazarus

You checked off 13 out of 54 on this list!

Only the ones with the floors/tiles really bothered me because I feel like it kind of ruined the overall composition.:dry:

The one with the pattern.:dont:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 15 out of 54 on this list!

Yea, only perfectionistic when it comes to school stuff... in this scenario, it was the food and the pills mostly, instead of windows, pictures, tiles