• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal best represents your sexual appetite?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Eagles may fly high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. :D

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Mighty Jackalope

pv8LMzE.jpg

gromit

likes this
You got: Pegasus

You have a sexual appetite for beautiful things, but you appreciate all kinds of beauty in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. You just love it when people turn it up and look their best, because that’s exactly how you get your seduction on.

Apparently I will fuck anything. :shrug:

:hifive:

Pegasus here too.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

You have a sexual appetite for beautiful things, but you appreciate all kinds of beauty in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. You just love it when people turn it up and look their best, because that’s exactly how you get your seduction on.

Apparently I will fuck anything. :shrug:
Not surprised you are Canadian and do like to fall out of Windows

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Not really. I focus less on physical beauty and more on beauty of mind, character and imagination. I'm more entranced by physical beauty in scenes/pictures (especially of nature) than in people.

Raffaella

bon vivant

Accurate? I must be shallow.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
fox

might as well experiment with sex as well as with anything else :whistling:

Mole

Permabanned
Mole.

Because a Mole is shy and reticent, with a sparkle in the eye, diffident and humourous, a wonderful dinner guest.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Honey Badger
Your sexual appetite is high, but discerning. You do what you want. You don’t give a shit. You take what you need, go where you please, and get that grind on whenever you want to. Because, again: You are simply all out of shits to give.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: T-Rex

You like to be in charge. You don’t have time to love, which is good, because your arms are too short for hugs. People are drawn to your alluring, almost raw, sexual presence, and why wouldn’t they be? Your feet are HUGE.

Hahaha.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
T.REX

You like to be in charge. You don’t have time to love, which is good, because your arms are too short for hugs. People are drawn to your alluring, almost raw, sexual presence, and why wouldn’t they be? Your feet are HUGE.

enhanced-buzz-31611-1398471649-0.jpg

0680f48e1f10cf24b1e147a33ef7039e-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9972-1398472490-8.jpg

My feet are Huuuuuuge to kick butts :smile:

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: T-Rex

well I'm a UK shoe size 7, Euro 40. so yes.