User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    intp

Default Would you have been a Nazi

Brazenly stolen from INTPc because it is a good one.

Post your results (no cheating!) and whether they surprised you at all.

Would you have been a Nazi?

N.B.: You do not have to register to get results. Just ignore the info request and click away; it will still work.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    yupp

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 5% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

...Damn Naxis
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    intp

The Swine

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
    Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    At first I thought: FOR SHAME!
    But then I read the last (bolded) line and realized that the creator was a lot less than punctilious with distinctions (German = Nazi), and I could dismiss the results with a haughty sniff.
    So
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

...Damn Naxis
    You forgot the last line: "Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well."
    hoarding time and space

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    You forgot the last line: "Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well."
    How 'bout that.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

the OP title made me .
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

That makes sense, as that is exactly what I did in real life. I did not like my country at all, so I moved to another one (namely, Germany) which I totally love and where I am totally content.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    the OP title made me .
    Me too, pre-edit.
    Partly because I then thought "Would you have been a Maxi" . . . a Maxi pad.
    hoarding time and space

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The Swine
    8% brainwashworthy -- 64% antitolerant -- 19% blindly patriotic