• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you have been a Nazi

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
For what it's worth: :violin:

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

(I do not believe a word of the results shown by this test)

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

I'd hope not since I spent the last 3 hours killing them. :coffee:

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
The Foot Soldier

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

That sucks... Maybe I should have had my coffee first!

Gauche

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
everyday german

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic.

LOL at Anti tolerant.

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Yeah thats how i roll. But to be honest lol, you scored higher on the anti tolerance for taking apathetic answers.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 95% blindly patriotic

You probably you (who's intelligent now, you dimwit!? Nice typo.) lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

16136378888907637682.jpeg

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

juggernaut

Permabanned
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

That's probably a good thing since I'm (ethnically) Jewish... :jew:

hommefatal

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would not have been a nazi.

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 62% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.