User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    istp

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

i would have joined the french resistance... those guys were badasses

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

People hate the fact I can't be brainwashed but you know what! I wouldn't have been a Nazi- so who cares?
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't buy this test at all (even in essence, since I obviously appreciate it's not meant to be serious). Given people know what it's testing for, that's naturally going to influence their answers, and nobody wants to be a Nazi (except from the neo-Nazi who told my Jewish flatmate [who she didn't know was Jewish] 'I think Hitler did the right thing, he had to do something about the Jew's ruining the economy', but let's not get into her..!) Questions like 'Are you influenced by a powerful speaker?' - my, could that be referring to Hitler who believed in 'the magical power of spoken words' Given so many people are getting that they wouldn't have been Nazi's it reminds me of that Milgram experiment - Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - where in an experiment a really high percentage of people were prepared to issue a potentially fatal dosage of electrocution to someone because someone in authority told them to. When you ask people if they would do it in those circumstances, pretty much nobody thinks they would.

P.S I'm just pissed cause they said I'd be a Nazi. I was really low on the other two and quite high on being brain-washable, I'm interested in which answers gave that result. I said I was sometimes a push over and belonged to an 'organised religion', perhaps that means Jews should run for cover! I'd actually say I'm pretty resistant to brain-washing - we did a psychology experiment on crowd behaviour and I was the one person in the class who didn't do the same as everyone else. Damn you test, I'm practically Corrie-Ten-Boom!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryfields View Post
    I don't buy this test at all (even in essence, since I obviously appreciate it's not meant to be serious). Given people know what it's testing for, that's naturally going to influence their answers, and nobody wants to be a Nazi

Questions like 'Are you influenced by a powerful speaker?' - my, could that be referring to Hitler who believed in 'the magical power of spoken words'

Seriously. I think if the quiz-takers were primed with discussions about, e.g., Obama instead of Hitler before the test, the responses to that question would be different.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Anyone scored something except "The Expatriate", I am eager to know the "best results"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Anyone scored something except "The Expatriate", I am eager to know the "best results"
    Keine Sorge, das habe ich auch bekommen. The best one was "The Resistance," I guess although it is quite an interesting question whether or not sabotaging your native country should be considered the best result. In my opinion, the expatriate is the best result.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Err...

MetalWounds is der Kommandant, Uberfuhrer and I are swine, Peguy might as well have been Schutzstaffel, MacGuffin is Mr. goody-two-shoes, and WobblyStilettos and Eric B are Everyday Germans (almost said Germen hee hee).

What exactly are you missing, again?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well then, nothin... I am fine *thumbs up* . See ya around xD *slowly but decisevly walk away to not raise suspicion*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]