A nicer, kinder one!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    The patriots in Germany left the country or subverted the Nazis. I am sure you would have done either or both.
    I genuinely am not that patriotic!

Countries shift, fight and are boring... land, people and cultures are interesting. If I think my country is being an asshole I'm not going to support it. I like travel anyways.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

The Everyday German
    Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Humph. I still reckon I would have done something and refuse to admit otherwise
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

The Everyday German
    Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

Ditto the rest of it for that type.

This is from being "indifferent" on several questions. But the political climate I think of when answering those questions is very different from back then in Germany. I wouln't have been indifferent if I saw something that evil and powerful arising right in front of me.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

heart on fire

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I love my country and want to make it better in the long run, not abandon it.
    Yes, correct. People should admit what's going on then stand and fight evil not run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pffffft, nahhh, if you do not like what is going on in your country, you need to leave. No point in talking trash about the place where you are born and sabotaging it. If you do not feel comfy, you need to find a place where you do.
    If all people who saw the truth about the evil around them felt this way, the whole world would go to the dogs. All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing to stop the evil. Passiveness in the face of evil causes far more harm than those who actually do evil.

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
    If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

MBTI
    enfp

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

lol

im korean american too.

im glad germany supports a united korea. ^_^

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Yay! Those are kinda high percentages though...