MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Once again, the best of the best (INTP) leads the way (copied from INTPc):

Your Score: The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Pffffft, nahhh, if you do not like what is going on in your country, you need to leave. No point in talking trash about the place where you are born and sabotaging it. If you do not feel comfy, you need to find a place where you do.

And that is what I did. And that is what I tested. So thankfully, I live what I think and believe.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    intp

They should have weighed "blindly patriotic" and "brainwashworthy" more harshly than they did antitolerant, which seems to get a bad rap. Suppose I am intolerant of Nazi incursions into my private life? Why does that make me a swine? In general, tolerance is a neutral value too often given a good rep. Yeah, you're soooo tolerant. but of what?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

They should have weighed "blindly patriotic" and "brainwashworthy" more harshly than they did antitolerant, which seems to get a bad rap. Suppose I am intolerant of Nazi incursions into my private life?

My thinking exactly.

I know I have very low tolerance for crap.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Test
    Your president/prime minister/despot/whatever makes a budget. In it, he or she allocates $4 billion to top-secret defense initiatives. How does this make you feel?
    My answer: Safer

Only $4 billion?? Whew!!! They're scaling back!

Oh, and I'm Expatriate, for the record. But this test really lacked the flavor of being faced with the honest-for-real possibility of one of the nastiest countries on the planet just taking over. If I saw Nazi Germany rising, and the sinking of so many ships off American soil, I probably would have fought. Running isn't really always an option.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    EXPAT... I'm not very patriotic
    The patriots in Germany left the country or subverted the Nazis. I am sure you would have done either or both.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pffffft, nahhh, if you do not like what is going on in your country, you need to leave. No point in talking trash about the place where you are born and sabotaging it. If you do not feel comfy, you need to find a place where you do.

And that is what I did. And that is what I tested. So thankfully, I live what I think and believe.
    I love my country and want to make it better in the long run, not abandon it.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Exactly. "Patriot" does not equal "nationalist."
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Your country ueber alles?
    Exactly. "Patriot" does not equal "nationalist."
    The test does not brook distinctions like this
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery