MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Me too, pre-edit.
    Partly because I then thought "Would you have been a Maxi" . . . a Maxi pad.
    I'd rather be a taxi.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I'd rather be a taxi.
    You want people to ride you all night long?
    Dirty birdie.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sniffles

The SS Officer

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!
    Must be the result of all my childhood readings into the Third Reich, World War II, including the Waffen-SS.

Guess the only thing to do now is play a good rendition of Die Fahne Hoch over the loud-speakers.

Or maybe the U-Boat Lied would be a preferable alternative? One of my favorite songs from WWII.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 14% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

EXPAT... I'm not very patriotic
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm einstein.
    we fukin won boys

ADOLF HITLER
    Achtung! You are 85% brainwashworthy, 100% antitolerant, and 95% blindly patriotic

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

I had to do it just to see what would happen.
    I am posting this so that the others could see this result.

Now I will do the test for real.

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 5% blindly patriotic

This is the real me.

Hm.... Could it be that am so uninterested in social rituals that I look like a noble person?