• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which sailor scout are you? (sailor moon)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I live sailor moon. I will totally do this when I'm in a pc.

I live sailor moon too dee.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
rmtlza.jpg

Second time I get Sailor Venu in something. I should watch the show.

Fluorescent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
HOT
Sailor Mercury

You scored 32% for Mercury!

Mercury Planet Power... Make-up!

You are the most intelligent and calculated of the Sailor Soldiers. Even if you are not so strong in close combat, you are a genius strategist with a key role in the team. The others need you, and you need them. You make a great team together.

Being perceived as a serious person, you study hard to achieve the knowledge you need to get where you want. You are following your dream of becoming a good doctor and work for the sake of the people.

Before meeting Sailor Moon, you were rather a loner... Working together, you have learned many things from her and from the others, as well. You all fight for love and justice!

Cheer up, Mizuno Ami*!

* Your name translates as Beauty of Water.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sailor Saturn. Man, I miss this show. :unsure: