• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Talentoday Personality Map

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see it being posted here, so here's the link.

It can be a little annoying when they ask you for your demographics but I thought it's a fairly simple (if exhaustive) test. Just post your results in this thread and let's compare!

Here are my results:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: God, I suck at career shit

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I disliked a lot of the questions, especially those where I disagreed with both but was forced to pick one, (unless there was a third option I missed).

i4o4nm.png

More info:

Communicate

Not always at ease in public, you do not spontaneously open up to people that you do not know.
Your attention is selective. You are open but do not systematically pay attention to new ideas.
You prefer to avoid conflict. You carefully express your point of view making sure not to offend your audience.
You do not necessarily like to argue, but do not hesitate to defend your points of view when necessary.

Manage

You do not wish to stand out within a group and take the role as a leader. You are naturally able to allow others to make decisions.
You are committed and conscientious when you are assigned a task even if you do not always seek responsibility.
You are flexible, you rely more on your ability to adapt than on your comprehensive approach to achieve results.
You like to adopt an objective approach and go to the heart of the matter rather than to spend time on tasks which require going into detail.

Dare

You sometimes question yourself and may tend to doubt your potential.
You do not appreciate criticism and like to trust the opinion of the majority.
You show originality but without questioning established procedures.
You like to benefit from a certain amount of independence, you prefer to work autonomously rather than under supervision.

Adapt
You are sensitive to stress, you may lose your cool under pressure.
You take the time to reflect in order to assess situations but you are also able to react spontaneously if need be.
You like to swiftly obtain concrete results. You are able, however, to be patient and look ahead to the future.
You value respect for authority and customs, you do not like to break rules.

Excel
You are persistent and determined to meet your objectives, you do not give in when faced with difficulties.
You wish to progress at your own pace. You do not attempt to climb the professional ladder at all costs.
You are not necessarily motivated by periods of intense activity, you prefer to work at a moderate pace.
You are not scared of rivalry but you prefer to cooperate rather than compete with others.

A bit of a shit website, doesn't really do anything other than tell me what I already know.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disliked a lot of the questions, especially those where I disagreed with both but was forced to pick one, (unless there was a thid option I missed).

Yeah, there were some that had two options that I related to equally. I just grunted and the computer screen and randomly picked one with my eyes closed.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

á´…eparted

passages
Talentoday

www.talentoday.com

Cool test. It's rather simple, and at times I thought some of the questions were frustrating because I either wanted to click both, or neither. Still, the results are pretty spot on for what I would say for myself (and the layout of them is pretty) so I though there must be some value to it.

My results:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1hxfmd.png

lol a 1 in taking responsibility :doh: ffs chandler

Talents

You are autonomous and are able to work
independently.

You are self-confident and have a positive outlook on
the future.

Improvement Areas

You would benefit from taking more of an initiative to
highlight your involvement and responsibility.

You would benefit from structuring your timetable to
improve your organization and plan for the future.

Main Motivations

You need to dedicate time to your hobbies, work is not a priority.

You are motivated by teamwork and relations with others are very important.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
personality:
talents1_zpse5a48eed.png

motivations:
talents2_zps7422869a.png

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
2 members, 18 guests...

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

something to consider

L

LadyLazarus

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of you have pretty balanced results except me, [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION].

We'd all make terrible employees.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Make that 28.

Jeez...

Congrats, Vetani.

31 current users is the record for most I've ever seen in a thread.

Ok, it looks like, because of the wise way you named it, and because this test might not be all too widely disseminated (yet?), that we're getting the top 2 hits on Google when you enter "Talentoday Personality Map".

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jeez...

Congrats, Vetani.

31 current users is the record for most I've ever seen in a thread.

Ok, it looks like, because of the wise way you named it, and because this test might not be all too widely disseminated (yet?), that we're getting the top 2 hits on Google when you enter "Talentoday Personality Map".

What can I say? I was an online copywriter for Singapore's biggest media company. :p

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most of you have pretty balanced results except me, [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION].

We'd all make terrible employees.

:(

it's kinda true. i need a new job. *peers over at mound of work*

G

Ginkgo

301d0g8.jpg

Competitive Spirit, Vision, and Persuasion happen to be my personal favorites.