• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-kind-of-person-are-you-actually

Another alignment test

I like my result though

Alea_iacta_est

You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Big surprise there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Chaotic Neutral
Via dawallpaperz.blogspot.com
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Always thought I was Neutral Good or whatever. :shrug: Woops

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

L

LadyLazarus

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lawful Neutral...as always.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Chaotic Good
Via best-horror-movies.com
Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

I usually get True Neutral, but I think I can go between Chaotic/neutral and good/neutral.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained.

---

What I always get.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained.

Examples from both Adventure Time and Archer? :laugh:

badger055

Permabanned
I got chaotic neutral but I already knew that.

I like my result though

You got: Lawful Evil
You believe strongly in law and order, but only because you recognize possible exploits for your own gain. You don’t care much about the rights of others, and you’re not above throwing others under the bus to get what you want. Notable peers: Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter, Malory Archer from Archer, and Stringer Bell from The Wire.

You're a 2 and evil?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the hell?

dhTEhrr.png

Pretty sure I'm really Chaotic Good. But, if it so happens that I share temperament with Littlefinger, I won't complain.

EDIT: Filled out 2 more questionnaires from [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]'s thread, got Neutral (just Neutral) and Neutral Good. On the last one both Lawful Evil and True Neutral scored higher than Chaotic Good.

Evidently my Fi is slowly withering away. :rly???:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neutral Good
You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp