• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Neutral Good

You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
You got: Chaotic Neutral
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Lawful Good

Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Lawful Neutral
You’re motivated by tradition and you strongly believe in law and order. You put a lot of faith in process, and you’ll often follow orders without questioning them, as long as it doesn’t cause you to act immorally. Notable peers: Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec, Argus Filch from Harry Potter, Sam Eagle from The Muppets, Lana Kane from Archer, and Spock from Star Trek.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don't really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Lawful Evil

You believe strongly in law and order, but only because you recognize possible exploits for your own gain. You don’t care much about the rights of others, and you’re not above throwing others under the bus to get what you want. Notable peers: Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter, Malory Archer from Archer, and Stringer Bell from The Wire.

Hmmm..

Neutral Evil? I’ve always thought of myself as Neutral/Chaotic Good.

Honestly, I didn’t even choose the more vile choices. I even picked Tyrion Lannister as a role model. Okay he’s not virtuous as Jon Snow but he’s hardly evil. Yeah, yeah Shae. Crime of passion as far as I’m concerned. He’s still one of my heroes. He’s also the king of sarcasm.

And I’m in the company of Littlefinger? One of the biggest POS to walk Westeros? I question the validity of this test.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

Douglas MacNeill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

I don't always live up to that standard, but I always give it my best effort.

Lark

I got lawful evil and then I got lawful good immediately afterwards, I think of myself as neutral good though. At least its the alignment I attempt to conform to.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chaotic Good

]Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Wow, I've become more chaotic.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was Lawful Good years back and now it's Neutral Good...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You got: Lawful Evil
You believe strongly in law and order, but only because you recognize possible exploits for your own gain. You don’t care much about the rights of others, and you’re not above throwing others under the bus to get what you want. Notable peers: Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter, Malory Archer from Archer, and Stringer Bell from The Wire.

Whoa.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don't really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

LOL

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
You got: Lawful Neutral
You’re motivated by tradition and you strongly believe in law and order. You put a lot of faith in process, and you’ll often follow orders without questioning them, as long as it doesn’t cause you to act immorally. Notable peers: Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec, Argus Filch from Harry Potter, Sam Eagle from The Muppets, Lana Kane from Archer, and Spock from Star Trek.

Lark

I'm neutral good always.

The world is full of lawful good and lawful evil with their chaotic supporters.

A curse on all those houses.