User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Since we scored differently... what's the difference between neutral and good? And do you normally score chaotic neutral?
    i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself?? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself?? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.
    I don't know what this is either haha! But I don't think it's the big five. I have taken a more formal one of this and have scored chaotic good...and I would have thought you would have scored the same. But I was just repping @five sounds and she has neutral good so I don't know... five sounds what is this all about?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't know what this is either haha! But I don't think it's the big five. I have taken a more formal one of this and have scored chaotic good...and I would have thought you would have scored the same. But I was just repping @five sounds and she has neutral good so I don't know... five sounds what is this all about?
    yeah i probably would've in a test i took more seriously perhaps. i just sort of picked symbols i thought were cool looking rather than for what they meant and other stuff like that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

yeah i probably would've in a test i took more seriously perhaps. i just sort of picked symbols i thought were cool looking rather than for what they meant and other stuff like that.
    Same which was why I was surprised I got my usual result. Which symbol...(If you don't mind sharing haha) I picked the club flower looking one...

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

whelp...here's a chart that kind of breaks them all down:

also this site is what i've used to better understand the alignments:
    http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

basically the difference between chaotic good and neutral good is that, me being neutral good, i try to follow the rules unless i think it's necessary (for the greater good) to break them. so i'm not bound by them, but i still follow them when they're not in conflict with anything for me.

chaotic doesn't regard the rules at all, and just does whatever they think is best without thinking about if they're breaking a rule or not. both are working to show benevolence to others, and are going about it differently in that regard.

chaotic neutral feels less responsibility for 'doing good', and just trusts in the natural order of things to kind of work itself out. still unbound by rules (chaotic).
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Same which was why I was surprised I got my usual result. Which symbol...(If you don't mind sharing haha) I picked the club flower looking one...
    this one.

but now that i see it again it sort of looks sacrilegious haha i was feeling at the time like it was like an onk or something haha idk
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.
    No, not related to Big 5 at all.

There are 9 different positions, based on 2 axes, with 3 positions each (3 x 3 = 9).

One axis (usually depicted as the left-to-right axis) is the Lawful vs Chaotic axis (with Neutral in between).

The other axis (usually depicted as the top-to-bottom axis) is the Good vs Evil axis (with Neutral in between).

Lawful people believe in abiding by the law and established order for the sake of law and order, while Chaotic people believe it's more important to follow their own internal guide than the law, and are thus willing to break the law to serve their purposes (and are almost a bit inclined to - more than Neutral people at least).

Good people believe in doing what is right, universally right, good for others (which, notably, is different than being Lawful or Chaotic), while Evil people are more self-interested and don't really care about doing what is right or good for others, but care only about themselves and achieving their own ends.

The idea is that we fall somewhere on the spectrum on each of these two axes, and then each axis is divided into 3 parts, thus forming 9 boxes.

I would say you are Chaotic Good, Lady X (with maybe a slight hint of Chaotic Neutral).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah i'd say that's pretty accurate.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    whelp...here's a chart that kind of breaks them all down:

also this site is what i've used to better understand the alignments:
    http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

basically the difference between chaotic good and neutral good is that, me being neutral good, i try to follow the rules unless i think it's necessary (for the greater good) to break them. so i'm not bound by them, but i still follow them when they're not in conflict with anything for me.

chaotic doesn't regard the rules at all, and just does whatever they think is best without thinking about if they're breaking a rule or not. both are working to show benevolence to others, and are going about it differently in that regard.

chaotic neutral feels less responsibility for 'doing good', and just trusts in the natural order of things to kind of work itself out. still unbound by rules (chaotic).

Thank you so much five sounds! (totally knew you would be able to explain it in a way I could understand I appreciate it so much.) And I could actually see you, X and I scoring this way under the descriptions. I admit to being a rule breaker and boundary pusher...don't know how I feel about that necessarily but it's true... and while I know Lady X is a person that does so much good for others...I don't know if it is a compulsion like it is for you and I... (or X is also chaotic good but messed up her results by choosing the satanic symbol...)

edit: just read Zs post and it seems to support all of this as well... Thank you Z.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh also...i picked capt jack sparrow.

but...i had several "good" type answers i think too so whatver stupid bogus test
    -Jim Morrison