User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Um, this describes more of who I want to be probably, but I'm not like Aladdin in the least bit. I didn't like any of the answers. And I especially don't like deciding my fate with a picture. And Gollum's a J. He's the only one I relate to out of that list cause he's a 6. I don't know the other people well enough.
    'I need to constantly tell other people who I am' is Gollum ? No, I think he'ld give a fuck about other people, if he just had that damn ring.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    'I need to constantly tell other people who I am' is Gollum ? No, I think he'ld give a fuck about other people, if he just had that damn ring.
    No, that makes no sense. Have you seen Gollum when he's had the ring? He's still a d bag half the time cause he's so paranoid that people are going to take it away from him. It's his only form of security.

And are you saying that 6's need to constantly tell others who they are, or just me?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

One of the good guys

You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

^^I took this thinking I would get a Harry Potter picture/character as well but I didn't (no fair johnnyyukon)

I got this guy...

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

You got: Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^I took this thinking I would get a Harry Potter picture/character as well but I didn't (no fair johnnyyukon)

I got this guy...

You got: Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.
    In that case let's trade pics, that guy is a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    In that case let's trade pics, that guy is a badass.
    Oh really...? omg I didn't even know this.
    I have some vague notion of seeing this character (like in a trailer or something) but I don't know him. I'm feeling much better about this...

But yes, we can still trade

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh really...? omg I didn't even know this.
    I have some vague notion of seeing this character (like in a trailer or something) but I don't know him. I'm feeling much better about this...

But yes, we can still trade
    He's in The Walking Dead, even though I don't watch that show anymore, and he's like this badass redneck survivalist. Like if the world ever went to shit, you'd want to be bff with him.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Like if the world ever went to shit, you'd want to be bff with him...
    I kinda feel if the world went to shit I'd rather be bffs with Saul... (I'll have to watch the Walking Dead the way you've described him/that character... Thanks so much )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You got: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post

Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Chaotic Good

Since we scored differently... what's the difference between neutral and good? And do you normally score chaotic neutral?