User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Thank you so much five sounds! (totally knew you would be able to explain it in a way I could understand I appreciate it so much.) And I could actually see you, X and I scoring this way under the descriptions. I admit to being a rule breaker and boundary pusher...don't know how I feel about that necessarily but it's true... and while I know Lady X is a person that does so much good for others...I don't know if it is a compulsion like it is for you and I... (or X is also chaotic good but messed up her results by choosing the satanic symbol...)
    haha!!! yes the devil made me do it!! that fucker. just a momentarily lapse tho...i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    haha!!! yes the devil made me do it!! that fucker. just a momentarily lapse tho...i think.
    haha that's so funny. I know I picked Saul for something which is why I reposted an image of him to johnnyyukon. But I do remember be pulled towards Sparrow for something but ultimately didn't select him... <3 Jack Sparrow and relate to him too in many ways...

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Thank you so much five sounds! (totally knew you would be able to explain it in a way I could understand I appreciate it so much.) And I could actually see you, X and I scoring this way under the descriptions. I admit to being a rule breaker and boundary pusher...don't know how I feel about that necessarily but it's true... and while I know Lady X is a person that does so much good for others...I don't know if it is a compulsion like it is for you and I... (or X is also chaotic good but messed up her results by choosing the satanic symbol...)

edit: just read Zs post and it seems to support all of this as well... Thank you Z.
    yeah for sure. i've taken other alignment tests (another alignment test?) that i thought was way better than this one tbh. i still got the same result, but like for that character choice thing, i don't know over half of those people (don't even remember who i picked now). i randomly picked the club flower symbol too, so maybe that satanic symbol really did put lady x over into the dark side

either way, i do relate to neutral good, and can see those slight differences between the three of us as well. the spectrum thing was a good idea that Z introduced too. i guess the chart reinforced that. i think i'm a little more toward the universalism side of NG (more toward chaotic) than the benevolence side. i bet lady x is closer to universalism from the other side as well, leaning more toward good than truly neutral.

but yeah, a lot of those choices/questions seemed pretty arbitrary to me.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I kinda feel if the world went to shit I'd rather be bffs with Saul... (I'll have to watch the Walking Dead the way you've described him/that character... Thanks so much )
    If the world went to shit and you had to learn how to survive in the woods by hunting, scavenging, searching for drinkable water, and building shelters, Saul Goodman would be hilarious for about 2 hours, before you were devoured by zombies (Gotta call Saul!)
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    If the world went to shit and you had to learn how to survive in the woods by hunting, scavenging, searching for drinkable water, and building shelters, Saul Goodman would be hilarious for about 2 hours, before you were devoured by zombies (Gotta call Saul!)

I think Saul knows all west coast zombie hunters though and has a Ford galaxy filled with money buried nearby and in spite of what socionics might say...I can handle the survivalist stuff myself. See, I'm thinking on my feet...(and no I don't expect a response to this haha...I'm not kidding but I'm kidding.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I think Saul knows all west coast zombie hunters though and has a Ford galaxy filled with money buried nearby and in spite of what socionics might say...I can handle the survivalist stuff myself. See, I'm thinking on my feet...(and no I don't expect a response to this haha...I'm not kidding but I'm kidding.)
    Haha, well I hope all that money is tightly wrapped enough to throw and kill zombies. You think you could kind of wing it, and figure out how to purify water and track food?
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    oh also...i picked capt jack sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yeah for sure. i've taken other alignment tests (another alignment test?) that i thought was way better than this one tbh. i still got the same result, but like for that character choice thing, i don't know over half of those people (don't even remember who i picked now). i randomly picked the club flower symbol too, so maybe that satanic symbol really did put lady x over into the dark side

either way, i do relate to neutral good, and can see those slight differences between the three of us as well. the spectrum thing was a good idea that Z introduced too. i guess the chart reinforced that. i think i'm a little more toward the universalism side of NG (more toward chaotic) than the benevolence side. i bet lady x is closer to universalism from the other side as well, leaning more toward good than truly neutral.

but yeah, a lot of those choices/questions seemed pretty arbitrary to me.

Yah I can tell from the description that I'm a solid Chaotic Good...and could totally see you sliding into Chaotic Good from your holier-than-thou Neutral Good position (haha omg I'm totally kidding) if needed...and if Lady X is truly a Chaotic Neutral...her shifting into Chaotic Good as well.

Because I had absolutely nothing better to do with my time yesterday...(?)...I was searching the interwebs for alignment and MBTI correlates but came up empty-handed. I did find this though which when considering Lady Xs choice of Captain Jack Sparrow for whatever reason we were choosing people for I can't remember... further explains (see Blackbeard) why Lady X is so clearly Chaotic Neutral haha

And people say this ain't science... right.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Haha, well I hope all that money is tightly wrapped enough to throw and kill zombies. You think you could kind of wing it, and figure out how to purify water and track food?

Oh the money is tightly wrapped alright (haha idk why that's making me laugh...)

So now what are you and Voldemort doing? What's your plan? I'm a little worried about Voldermort's delicate nature in all of this...

violaine

True Neutral.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so

Lawful Good. Why do I always get stuck in inconsistencies >_<
    "There are so many things to battle, why fight yourself?" ~The Thieves

"A fickle heart is the only constant in this world." ~Turnip-Head

~ Melancholic - 70%Si/65%Te/55%Fi/55%Ne - Trainee Regiment ~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

True Neutral; oh dear I believe the test picked up my lack of a soul!
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”