• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't do any of those things! But I have been guilty of doing an impression of the Creed guy. Because haven't we all?

With ahhhms wahd ohhpenn-ah!!

Anyway. This quiz was hilarious, but I think a lot of the questions pertain to stereotypical American things, not white things. And I'm definitely not a stereotypical American.

Omg we have the same amout of whiteness!! We are like ghosty twins!

DreamBeliever

You checked off 35 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't even know what most of those questions are talking about. I clicked the seven I knew, but I should've clicked 8, because I bought a second hand pair of "boat" shoes (I have no idea why they are called that) from a lady that I work with.

You checked off 7 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit

Um, this is wrong to me, on so many levels. First, why are they congratulating me for not being White? That sounds prejudice against White people, as if there is something wrong with being White. There's not. It's true that my culture may not be mainstream American teeny-bop, but that doesn't make me "better" or cooler. It just means I live differently. (Well, sort of. On the most basic human levels, we are not so different.)

Secondly, why do they assume my friends can't dance as well as I can?

Thirdly, do they not realize that too much sun is harmful to anyone, not just White people?

Yep, I think this quiz is meant to be a joke.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
12/100

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

Most of the statements I answered 'yes' to involved TV shows and actors that are stereotypically popular among white people, like Sex and the City.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked off 22 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
^Absolutely, regardless of epidermal shade gradations.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The true meaning of this test:
If you got >20, you're stereotypically white.

fD87M7U.png

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
24 out of 100.

I just didn't understand the references to half of these. I don't really "keep up with the times" I guess.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 28 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Nice.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 14/100 and that was stretching it. Not sure what a lot of it was about, though. Might as well have asked, How much are you into mainstream American culture?

You checked off 14 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

That's true, though. Then I wonder why I have a crap complexion.

LOL.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This test contains some of the most laughable stereotypes about White people I've seen. Crying over Justin Bieber?!? Also, I do wonder if people would be so amenable to my posting an equivalent test named "how stereotypically black are you?". Double standards, double standards...;)

By the way, I only got 19.