• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not that white! I was expecting to be more stereotypical. I'm pleasantly surprised :)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kinda feel like this is geared more to people who care about pop-culture than race

Totally. I think it helped that I'm not very rich or young. I can't just go sailing if I decide I want to, and I didn't even know some of those pop culture references.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Totally. I think it helped that I'm not very rich or young. I can't just go sailing if I decide I want to, and I didn't even know some of those pop culture references.

I have been sailing, my mom owns a sunfish, it's so fun. And I didn't know those pop culture references. I did grow up well off, but my parents never flaunted it, and I had no clue growing up that my parent's had money

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm as black on the inside as I'm pale on the outside. And I'm redheaded.

M9vbKy1.png

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been sailing, my mom owns a sunfish, it's so fun. And I didn't know those pop culture references. I did grow up well off, but my parents never flaunted it, and I had no clue growing up that my parent's had money
Hey, nothing wrong with that. It sounds like they were modest about their wealth which shows good character. I'd love to go sailing!

Also I was thinking there were actually a lot of pop culture stuff that I did get, and answered yes to some of it. Like ace of base and wanting to be friends with Jason Segel and laughing and Monty Python and seeing Wes Anderson movies lol.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hey, nothing wrong with that. It sounds like they were modest about their wealth which shows good character. I'd love to go sailing!

Also I was thinking there were actually a lot of pop culture stuff that I did get, and answered yes to some of it. Like ace of base and wanting to be friends with Jason Segel and laughing and Monty Python and seeing Wes Anderson movies lol.
Yeah I guess i did know most of the pop culture stuff, but didn't really care about it

I mean I knew we weren't poor, but I didn't know we had money either, I just thought we were average. Of course I went to private school and a lot of the kid's parents had way more money than mine did. So I guess that's what I had to compare it to. So I was around people who had money, but because they had more money than my family (most of them) I thought we were poorer than we actually were. The son of the Memphis Grizzlie's coach was in my graduating class, one of the kids dad owned a chain of car dealerships. There were other kids like that as well

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How Stereotypically White Are You?
You checked off 26 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Well, wrong. I don't hate myself for doing the Chicken Dance. In fact, I'm quite proud of it.

The robot chicken at the end of the video was sorta impressive!

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
12/100. Very result. Much not-white. Many impressed. Such eye-opening. Wow.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
28/100 -- not as white as I thought I'd be! Especially since my hometown was about 80% white. (Then 10% native, 5% Asian, and 5% miscellaneous, including like four black people.)

So, SO guilty of some of those, though. Especially imitating the lead singer of Creed, and ending sentences with "I can't even"

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
28/100 -- not as white as I thought I'd be! Especially since my hometown was about 80% white. (Then 10% native, 5% Asian, and 5% miscellaneous, including like four black people.)

So, SO guilty of some of those, though. Especially imitating the lead singer of Creed, and ending sentences with "I can't even"

But do you dance the Chicken Dance? Polkas are popular where you're from, aren't they? :D

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
15/100. Not white, apparently.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But do you dance the Chicken Dance? Polkas are popular where you're from, aren't they? :D
:laugh: Nah. But we're REALLY good at the Cotton-Eyed Joe dance, which is even whiter!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
#27 isn't fair. My name is Chandler. HOW COULD I NOT?

31d4b39d59a07a14d4c660d50b43562c-6.jpg

You checked off 15 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.