• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know why it matters but she was white. Probably....around..30% according to this quiz.

You put her as off color so I was curious what you saw as off color that's all

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You put her as off color so I was curious what you saw as off color that's all

Oooh! Off-color is a nice way of say vulgar or rude humor.

I can see how you could misunderstand. My typos are a crime against humanity, it's perfectly reasonable to think that I meant "of color.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooh! Off-color is a nice way of say vulgar or rude humor.

I can see how you could misunderstand. My typos are a crime against humanity, it's perfectly reasonable to think that I meant "of color.

Oh okay. :D I understand your post much better now. Wow. That seems like a fun celebration!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh okay. :D I understand your post much better now. Wow. That seems like a fun celebration!

It was! We always had fun goading each other on to do really stupid shit. Haven't seen her in a couple years tho. Maybe I'll call her.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
29 out of 100

You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you've done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Yup....here it is.

--

Ok. First off the fuk no self-respecting white person would admit to watching Saved By The Bell: College Years. Lame.

Ever gone fishing? This isn't a white person thing.

Ever gone deep sea fishing? <---- white person thing.

Also, no questions about 90210? What a wasted opportunity for the 30 somethings.

They could have hit the jackpot with this question alone:

"Did you ever get a haircut and bring a pic of Jennifer Aniston in as the inspiration?"

This test is rigged and hilarious. :ninja:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"congratulations, you are not a white person"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This slants young, A LOT.

that was my problem... I kept thinking "I'm aware that this person mentioned is someone alive, but they seriously mean NOTHING to my life" :doh:

if they'd focused on the 90s I may have had some opinions :laugh:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 22 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you've done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 20 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You're the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that's OK because the sun is your friend and that's cool as shit.

lmao I am really fair skinned.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 20 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You're the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that's OK because the sun is your friend and that's cool as shit.

LOL I know what SPF stands for and can recite skin cancer statistics to you.

11 out of 100 Mostly dealing with tanning issues. I put on SPF 1000 and an air conditioned hazmat suit and I'm ready for the beach!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
NOT WHITE

You checked off 9 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I burn at all because the medication I take to live was originally invented to fight against radiation. I am IMMUNE to the sun! *Laughs flipping bird as a mushroom cloud is seen behind her.* yeah..not even running from that shit.

Gone

You checked off 12 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

... I'm not American, that's all. I last 30 minutes in the sun without protection.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
You checked off 13 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

That's nice. I'm as pale as a ghost, though.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked off 38 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
8 of 100

I'm white. I have no none white ancestry within at least four generations. I grew up in a village full of white people. There were no ethnic minorities at my infant or primary schools. My high school had over a thousands students - one of whom was half black. He represented the entire ethnic diversity of the institute for four years till an Asian kid joined as well. I come from a background so white it could feature on an advert for Daze or the KKK.

Me thinks this test isn't very accurate.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You checked off 8 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You checked off 12 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked off 16 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.