MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    HAHA stuff it Z

I started taking this the other day but got really bored halfway through. For the sake of the thread I got "pretty darn white". I missed a lot of the media references though, I'm just not that into music/movies/TV/etc.

Edit - what the fuck, how are you guys scoring so low on this? I'm ashamed of myself, lmao.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram

I got: not very white, but to be honest, I really am white. I just don't like awful music.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    HAHA stuff it Z

I started taking this the other day but got really bored halfway through. For the sake of the thread I got "pretty darn white". I missed a lot of the media references though, I'm just not that into music/movies/TV/etc.

Edit - what the fuck, how are you guys scoring so low on this? I'm ashamed of myself, lmao.
    I think because I don't feel sorry for any of the people listed, been jealous of any of the people listed or worried about my tan or lack of one.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You checked off 10 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

Um, the sun is definitely not my friend. I'm translucent white & refuse to go outdoors without sunscreen, haha. In fact, I just spent countless hours researching the best/most effective sunscreens for my skin, recently.

I abhor dancing.

This just illustrates how little I give a shit about "pop" culture, I guess. Not much more.
    I'm a pale, uncultured shut-in.

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I gotta say, pretty much all my white friends on FaceBook and on this forum are apparently not white at all.

Glad I had this test to calibrate my vision.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yeah, that's a bad test. It asks us to test how stereotypically white we are, but the test result lacks the word 'stereotypically.'
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Although to be fair, that doesn't sound like a test of cultural whiteness. It sounds like a test to measure how much of a braindead douche you are. I don't know how anyone scoring over 50 manages to tie their shoes.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I think because I don't feel sorry for any of the people listed, been jealous of any of the people listed or worried about my tan or lack of one.
    It's funny to me though because I feel like the ones I checked all seem like reasonable thoughts/feelings to me, and they don't feel "fed" to me by culture. I do feel bad for people who have been in bad situations, including celebrities; sure I wish I was royalty from time to time because it sounds like I would enjoy certain facets of the lifestyle; and I have never been able to tan because I've always been under tight medical care and took meds that made me extra-sensitive. And yes, I genuinely like Miley singing Jolene. I've always liked the song and I like the way her voice sounds with it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmEffDoubleyou
    I don't know how anyone scoring over 50 manages to tie their shoes.
    See, that's kind of where this crosses into a weird sort of reverse stereotyping. I don't think I quite got up to 50 but I checked off a number of them and they were all genuine and I don't think I'm some bizarre pop-obsessed stereotype, nor a "brain-dead douche". I like to think I have pretty good analytical ability and personal reasoning. But the quiz doesn't ask your rationale or your feelings, just yes or no.

I guess it just seems to me like judging people on a superficial quiz that's meant to be superficial is... well, just as superficial, and ironically so. I took the quiz and it made me laugh... I think that's what it's supposed to do! Yes, it's stupid to correlate this all with race and yes it's stupid to take the quiz at all, but isn't that what lighthearted humor is about? I mean, really, it's someone's silly Buzzfeed quiz, and it's a pretty bad one at that. I come here and post about it and there seems to be the prevalent concept that if you score high, you're vapid, shallow, media-obsessed, etcetera. I don't think that's fair or true, and I think the internet community does seem to condone that attitude much like it tends to condone being cruel to people who are intellectually slower.

I don't think those attitudes are intentional, of course, and I think it's good people are making an outspoken effort to combat the hive-mind, but I also think people should be careful about distinguishing personal from individual. I can like blue and you can like blue too and that can still come genuinely from the heart. And in fact, blue is far and away the most popular favorite color. But that doesn't take away from its personal reasoning for each person who likes it. If I like Miley Cyrus with her lower gravelley voice singing a song my dad used to sing and play on guitar when I was little... why does it being correlated with whiteness make my individual opinion and experience superficial?

Anyway, this post is getting way too serious for commentary on a Buzzfeed quiz on a Friday afternoon, I am going outside to enjoy the sunshine and will catch you guys later.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    any of the celebrity questions I didn't check yes to. I did check yes to identify to a character on friends (I was also 10 when it came out)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so