• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

59 second video tests

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right Brained
Bad liar
Didn't yawn watching the video (think it was kind of dumb) but now I'm yawning like mad reading all the yawn comment on here...

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right brained

Good liar (natch)

Mediocre empathy? I think I felt my jaws separate a little bit

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
left brain
good liar
felt the need to yawn in some images. so mediocre empathy?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
redid
1.right brained
2.bad liar (that or i just been trained to draw q's like that because i tried to draw the tail the opposite direction and it felt weird wait my right or their right i was using my right?)
so i made a video which just confused me even more because the video reversed the direction when i uploaded
3.high empathy (though i never actually ever yawned)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
redid
1.right brained
2.bad liar (that or i just been trained to draw q's like that because i tried to draw the tail the opposite direction and it felt weird wait my right or their right i was using my right?)
so i made a video which just confused me even more because the video reversed the direction when i uploaded
3.high empathy (though i never actually ever yawned)

So the video is mirrored? In that case I think it would be good liar, because you'd be drawing the Q in a way that looks like a Q from my side but not your side. Or if the video isn't mirrored then it would be the bad liar one.

Of course, I don't know how accurate these tests really are. I just wanted to help with the confusion lol.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So the video is mirrored? In that case I think it would be good liar, because you'd be drawing the Q in a way that looks like a Q from my side but not your side. Or if the video isn't mirrored then it would be the bad liar one.

Of course, I don't know how accurate these tests really are. I just wanted to help with the confusion lol.

no when i recorded it on my web cam it was one direction but when i uploaded it switched. but when i draw it i draw the tale to my right. forget it. so looking at my web cam it looks like its one way but than when i upload it reverses again. see why it's so fucking confusing maybe i should use my phone.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no when i recorded it on my web cam it was one direction but when i uploaded it switched. but when i draw it i draw the tale to my right. forget it. so looking at my web cam it looks like its one way but than when i upload it reverses again. see why it's so fucking confusing maybe i should use my phone.

If you draw it with the tail to your right then it's bad liar; that's the way I drew it on mine too :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If you draw it with the tail to your right then it's bad liar; that's the way I drew it on mine too :)

i dunno if i'm a bad or good liar i've been told i'm a bad liar more than i'm a good liar but maybe i'm a good liar that appears to be a bad liar? but i verbally labled my hand.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been over a year since I participated in this thread.

Same two answers, different one is that now I'm a good liar. :Fe:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Half-brained apparently. The half represented being the right side.
I am good at lying... to who? My fingers?
I tried to force a yawn but I sneezed instead. :shock: Does this make me a psychopath?

Ingrid in grids

1) Right brained
2) A bad liar/introvert
3) Empathetic (Didn't fully yawn, but my Eustachian tube kept opening whenever I saw someone yawn)

93JC

1) Right-brained
2) a good liar (I stopped and thought to myself "does he mean draw a Q from the perspective of someone else or from my own?" so I counted that as "good liar")
3) yawned, but it's 12:05 am so it doesn't really count I think

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Left Brained
Bad liar
No empathy

-----------

Though I have to say I'm much more likely to yawn irl if I see someone yawn. There was no inclination while watching these vids though. Maybe it's because I just woke up and am not sleepy!! haha

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
1. right brained
2. bad liar/introvert
3. I didn't feel the urge to yawn while watching the video, but I have yawned after seeing other people yawn before.

Jeff W. Goldblum

MBTI Type
TBPH
-right brained

-extroverted liar o_O (this test was cool)

-l didn't yawn but l woke up like an hour ago, gimme a break.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Left brained
Bad liar
Empathetic

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Left brained
The Q does not exist in my first language and I didn't wrote one on paper for years. Therefore I have to think too much about the whole process and that just kills the trick behind the test.
Unempathic

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
1. Right-brained
2. Bad liar
3. High empathy (but I'm so sleepy right now)

Wow, all these are wrong (according to my perceptions of myself).