I just came across these this morning.
They sound interesting on the surface, so I'm going to check into them further.
I was hoping maybe some other folks might join me in exploring and discussing them.
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict MODE
Ralph Kilmann - Conflict MODE Instrument
- Competing is assertive and uncooperative
- Accommodating is unassertive and cooperative
- Avoiding is unassertive and uncooperative
- Collaborating is both assertive and cooperative
- Compromising is moderate in both assertiveness and cooperativeness
Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kraybill Conflict Style is a modification of the above.
Here is a free online early version test:
Personal Conflict Style Inventory
More about the development of this variation:
The Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Inventory Strengths and limitations. Alternatives.