• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Seinfeld" personality test...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hijacked from INTJ Forum, here is the Seinfeld character personality test. Which character are you?

I got Newman.

Newman

You scored 83% Harsh, 1% Kavorka, 74% Sarcastic

This test measured 3 variables.

First it measured how harsh you were. By harshness I don't mean whether I think you are going to kill somebody, but whether you are a lollipop and happiness person, or a "shit happens" type of person.

Second it measured how much Kavorka you have. Technically Kavorka is the Latvian word for "the lure of the animal." According to Seinfeld at least. In my test it measured your ability to lure men or women and to a lesser degree how social you are.

Third it measured how sarcastic/cynical you are. Some characters like Jerry are very sarcastic while the Soup Nazi is much less so. It can be difficult to accurately measure sarcasm in a written test.

You scored high in harshness, low in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. Don't get fooled by your high harshness. In combination with high sarcasm that probably means you have above average intelligence and have a more sophisticated sense of humor. Your Kavorka is kind of low. You may not be able to attract tons of men or women, but you can hold your own.

I bet you are thinking...why Newman? Well both of you can be kind of harsh at times, although your humor seems more refined. Newman doesn't always date supermodels, but true Seinfeld fans will remember that he once dated one of Jerry's girlfriends.

Well you probably don't deliver mail as a profession, and you hopefully aren't a sloppy fat man, but otherwise...you are Newman.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Elaine

You scored high in harshness, low in Kavorka, and low in sarcasm. Generally harsh people that are not sarcastic tend to be a little mean, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and trust that it's not true for you.

Elaine is the best major character for you. Like Elaine you both have a little bit of a mean streak in you. You both aren't into sarcasm, but you do have a sense of humor (if not, you'd probably have quit this test). Elaine's Kavorka may be a little bit higher than yours, but neither of you are about to reel out in a Kennedy.

So there you have it. You may actually have some female friends, and you may be able to keep a normal job, but otherwise...you are Elaine.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if anyone will get George?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Puddy

You scored 29% Harsh, 32% Kavorka, 43% Sarcastic

mt1124747239.jpg

First it measured how harsh you were. By harshness I don't mean whether I think you are going to kill somebody, but whether you are a lollipop and happiness person, or a "shit happens" type of person.

Second it measured how much Kavorka you have. Technically Kavorka is the Latvian word for "the lure of the animal." According to Seinfeld at least. In my test it measured your ability to lure men or women and to a lesser degree how social you are.

Third it measured how sarcastic/cynical you are. Some characters like Jerry are very sarcastic while the Soup Nazi is much less so. It can be difficult to accurately measure sarcasm in a written test.

You scored low in harshness, low in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. In other words you are a pretty normal friendly person. You are sarcastic but not mean to others... which is a golden combination. You might not be able to attract hordes of men or women, but you can take care of yourself.

So at this point you are probably asking, why Puddy?

You and Puddy both seem to have lower Kavorka. You are both very gentle people, but you are probably a bit more friendly than he is (there aren't many friendly Seinfeld characters!) You both have a bit of an edge to you; in Puddy's case he is more dry than sarcastic.

Well there you have it. You might not be a face painter, and the odds are you aren't nuts about Jesus, but you are Puddy.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I got George. Fucking LOL.

George
You scored 39% Harsh, 62% Kavorka, 55% Sarcastic

You scored low in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. In other words you are a pretty normal friendly person. You are sarcastic but not mean to others... which is a golden combination. You might not be able to attract hordes of men or women, but you can take care of yourself.

So I bet you are wondering, why George? Well both of you seem to have at least average Kavorka's. George may have trouble meeting women, but when he finds them they are often better looking than he is. Like George you are not a mean person, and your sarcasm is probably more a reflection of your intelligence (ok, that part might not be like George). Hopefully your humor is more refined than George's.

Well there ya go. You are probably not bald and there is a good chance that you didn't kill your fiancee, but otherwise...you are George.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wonder if anyone will get George?

You scored low in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. In other words you are a pretty normal friendly person. You are sarcastic but not mean to others... which is a golden combination. You might not be able to attract hordes of men or women, but you can take care of yourself.

So I bet you are wondering, why George? Well both of you seem to have at least average Kavorka's. George may have trouble meeting women, but when he finds them they are often better looking than he is. Like George you are not a mean person, and your sarcasm is probably more a reflection of your intelligence (ok, that part might not be like George). Hopefully your humor is more refined than George's.

Well there ya go. You are probably not bald and there is a good chance that you didn't kill your fiancee, but otherwise...you are George.

Edit: the "George" result is surprisingly flattering...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Susan

You scored 20% Harsh, 53% Kavorka, 15% Sarcastic

You scored low in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and low in sarcasm. In other words you are a pretty normal friendly person. You aren't mean to others, and you have a cheery attitude. You also have a tad of Kavorka in you. You can't get anybody you want, but you do have some appeal.

I bet you are thinking, why Susan? Well both of you are nice people. And hey, there aren't a lot of nice people in Seinfeld. You are pretty straightforward and sarcasm is probably not your thing. You probably actually have a little bit more Kavorka than Susan, but she was able to reel in both men and women.

Well there ya go. You may not wish to date bald men (or men at all), and the odds are slim that you will meet your end by licking envelopes, but other then that...you are Susan.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ELAINE
You scored 56% Harsh, 62% Kavorka, 47% Sarcastic
You scored high in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. Don't get fooled by your high harshness. In combination with high sarcasm that probably means you have above average intelligence and have a more sophisticated sense of humor.

You may be wondering why you are Elaine. Well like Elaine, you both seem to have a bit of a mean streak in you. You may not be that nasty, but when somebody pisses you off, you'll let them know. While you may be a bit more sarcastic than Elaine, you both have a good sense of humor. You also both have an average amount of Kavorka; Elaine is usually able to get decent guys, but she can't always secure the Kennedy's. That's probably the case for you too.

So there you have it. You may actually have some female friends, and you may be able to keep a normal job, but otherwise...you are Elaine.

I thought I was going to get George, haha!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here's a real shocker... ;)

Kramer

You scored 28% Harsh, 72% Kavorka, 37% Sarcastic

mt1124835987.jpg

You scored low in harshness, high in Kavorka, and low in sarcasm. In other words you are a pretty normal friendly person, and somehow other people are drawn to you. You aren't mean to others and you have a cheery attitude. You probably like things straightforward.

Normal? Kramer? Well you may be a little bit more normal than Kramer, but that's your Seinfeld character. You both have huge amounts of Kavorka. Kramer can attract any woman, and you could probably do the same thing too if you wanted. You both are peaceful people, and sarcasm isn't necessarily your thing.

Well you may have better taste in friends, and you are hopefully not habitually unemployed, but otherwise...you are Kramer.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Susan - You scored 16% Harsh, 52% Kavorka, 9% Sarcastic.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
Elaine- You scored 54% Harsh, 46% Kavorka, 43% Sarcastic

The Kavorka variable made me laugh.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm starting to spot a pattern with NT's and Elaine...:D

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Susan

You scored 29% Harsh, 40% Kavorka, 20% Sarcastic

MBTI Type
ENTP
With a free range of 12 characters, I got Susan. Restricted Elaine. So I guess it's Susan... how lame... I'm not as big a jerk as I thought I was.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Newman
You scored 81% Harsh, 15% Kavorka, 85% Sarcastic

You scored high in harshness, low in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. Don't get fooled by your high harshness. In combination with high sarcasm that probably means you have above average intelligence and have a more sophisticated sense of humor. Your Kavorka is kind of low. You may not be able to attract tons of men or women, but you can hold your own.

I bet you are thinking...why Newman? Well both of you can be kind of harsh at times, although your humor seems more refined. Newman doesn't always date supermodels, but true Seinfeld fans will remember that he once dated one of Jerry's girlfriends.

Well you probably don't deliver mail as a profession, and you hopefully aren't a sloppy fat man, but otherwise...you are Newman.

I am not Seinfeld fan but I was curious.

Is it me or INTJs score as Newman?