• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What President Are You?

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
Obama.jpg
Obama

-More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

True, I am a man who enjoys his broccoli

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
James Madison

Compared to the general population, you are:
•Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
•Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
•Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
•Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
•Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
•Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
•More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
•Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
•Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
•Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
•Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
•More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
•Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
•More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
•Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
•Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
•More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
•Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
•Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
•Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
•Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
•Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
•More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
•More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
•More likely to oppose capital punishment.
•More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
•Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
•Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
•More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
•More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
•More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Obama

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.:)

yeghor

James Madison

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Thomas Jefferson

"I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post which any human power can give."
Share On Facebook

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. (I don't see how my answers would lead to that conclusion, but it is true i love broccoli and arugula)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think this test is all that good, the answers are not consistent with my historical Big 5 test results, and I don't at all have similar ideology as the President I was supposed to be "most like."

Cheers!

-Halla74

G

Ginkgo

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
High on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's funny how high I scored on Openness considering I picked "strongly agree" on abstract/modern art being garbage. And I don't really care about poetry.

I got Thomas Jefferson, BTW.

But I wanted Ãœlysses S. Grant.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
James Madison: Coincidentally I happen to own a collection of Madison's writings.

Extremely low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are focused when it comes to goals and deadlines and like to complete your goals and tasks before starting new ones.
Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
"I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post which any human power can give."

High on Openness
High on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
Below average on Neuroticism

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

big-five.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jimmy Carter

I do like broccoli. Lol

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Barack Obama

High on Openness
Extremely high on Conscientiousness
Above average on Extroversion
Below average on Agreeableness
Low on Neuroticism

More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another James Madison here.
FNwsPQ3.jpg

I have a very tolerant view on smoking however lol (I used to be a heavy smoker, and most of my household still smokes).
I LOVE broccoli :wubbie:

I wonder how many results there are. There seem to be a lot of Madisons, Jeffersons, and Obamas.

**EDIT**
I just took it again- no daydreaming, very extroverted, no emotions, very driven and neat. And I got Dwight Eisenhower. So, there's at least a couple more lol

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thomas Jefferson

High on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness
Above average on Neuroticism

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli (yes) and arugula (nope).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
James Madison

Above average on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
Low on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness
Average on Neuroticism

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

Lark

I am President Lark.

First of his line.

Breaker of Chains.

Smasher of the wheel.

Designated Survivor.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jimmy Carter

I do like broccoli. Lol

The anti Bush Sr.? My first memory of a presidential scandal.

I've always liked broccoli, in part because it used to make me feel like a giant devouring a miniature forest.