MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Obama.jpg
    Obama

-More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

True, I am a man who enjoys his broccoli

James Madison

Compared to the general population, you are:
    •Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    •Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    •Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    •Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    •Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
    •Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    •More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    •Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    •Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    •Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    •Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    •More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    •Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    •More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    •Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    •Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    •More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    •Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    •Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    •Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    •Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    •Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    •More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    •More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    •More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    •More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    •Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    •Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    •More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    •More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
    •More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Obama

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

James Madison

MBTI
    yupp

Thomas Jefferson

"I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post which any human power can give."
    Share On Facebook

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.
    According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. (I don't see how my answers would lead to that conclusion, but it is true i love broccoli and arugula)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I don't think this test is all that good, the answers are not consistent with my historical Big 5 test results, and I don't at all have similar ideology as the President I was supposed to be "most like."

Cheers!

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Ginkgo

Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    High on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

It's funny how high I scored on Openness considering I picked "strongly agree" on abstract/modern art being garbage. And I don't really care about poetry.

I got Thomas Jefferson, BTW.

But I wanted Ülysses S. Grant.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5(?)
    Socionics
    LII

James Madison: Coincidentally I happen to own a collection of Madison's writings.

Extremely low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are focused when it comes to goals and deadlines and like to complete your goals and tasks before starting new ones.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.