• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House personality tests (very precise and simple, with photos)

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what's the name of the book?

It's called Psychogames: Personality Tests, Games and Questionnaires. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Psychogames-Personality-Tests-Games-Questionnaires/dp/1870003551

It's not really a book. It's a box full of small books and tests. There are other tests, a little book explaining the history of personality studies, and some other games. It's not anything deep, nothing anyone should buy seeking heavy deep psychological information, but it's a lot of fun!

I liked house #1, 3, 4, and 5.

Freaky, man!

I do think that where a person dream's of living can tell you a lot about a person.

Yes I can really see how this tells a lot about anyone too! And you're the first one to pick house #5, my choice haha The description of it fit me so incredibly, it was so spot on!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ aw that sounds really cool. thanks for sharing.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2, with 7 very close behind.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I couldn't choose between 2 and 4...I chose 4 after all, but 2 fits better.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
2 or 6. If this was real I would of course take house 6. :p

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I choose house number 7 and I relate to the description. Nice test :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram

who wouldnt choose a neoclassical estate over a farm or an apartment building? I dont get it

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I chose house #8 for the following reasons:

1. I could totally put swings under it and a nice sand box.
2. What a great view it must have. I would love to sit on the balcony and paint.
3. It's a cabin! Cozy, adequate, simple and unusual.
4. It's out in the country with lots of open space.
5. Climbing those stairs daily would guarantee that I stayed in shape.
6. I am a bit of a Tarzan character apparently.
7. It's peaceful and although up high, earthy.

One thing I would change. I would plant trees nearby, and I would like a stream or a pond, too.

The description fit fairly well.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I picked 3 and it fit better than the others

Daenera

Rogue heart
3,7 and 8!
When I feel social I'd have people over in house 3, when I need time for my self or want to be around selected few we'd hang out in house 7, and house 8 when I want to retreat from the world with the one I love. :weirdbanana:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
House 3

This house suggests that you have an interesting and very complex personality. You have strong convictions and like to participate of world issues. There's a part in you, however, that don't trust in your own ideas and in your way of reacting to things. Seeing this as a weakness, you are inclined to project an image of a strong and determined person. This contradiction between the external appearance and the internal reality can make you be perceived as inflexible, when in reality your thoughts and feelings are a lot more subtle and interesting. The world needs people like you, creative and brave, ready to take a position. You like to do things with precision and with principles. Don't be afraid to show your true complexity: she will make you an even stronger person.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1 and 2, but #2 matches me more.