3w2 so

what's the name of the book?

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

4, and it fits, more or less.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    It may be. But each house have key particularities, which differs one from another. It's true that 3 or 4 houses describes it's readers as "complex" or "uncommon", but only one of them declares something like "You like to do things with precision and with principles." and not everyone acts like that. Anyone can easily fit in all houses, but giving it a closer look to the description and for yourself, you will sort out a maximum of 2 or 3 houses truly similar to yourself.
    I agree. I chose 3, which is by far the best fit. I identify with some of 1 and 2, but not as much. It reminded me a bit of enneagram, where we have a best fit type but also wings and trifixes that influence our motivations and outlook. It might even make sense to view one's preference as some superposition of all 8, each with a weighting factor. The ones we don't identify much at all with will be weighted very low.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I really like 6... I've always loved big fancy houses.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I like house 2 best. I wish it were smaller.

The description? Meh.

I like the illustration style though.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

House #3 won over House #8

I would say House #3 (practical and everyday use) fits me better than House #8 (my childhood dreams).

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I chose #1
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

#4 just barely squeaked by #6 Accurate.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I liked house #1, 3, 4, and 5.

1. This choice suggests a love for solitude, the dream os isolation as some kind of happiness, as you remember or imagine a childhood in a cozy and safe home. To dream of this kind of place is important to you, but you know that there's something unreal in this fairy tale house, with everything so comfortable and safe. You might consider, every once in a while, the idea of escaping to such a sweet shack: there's one side in your personality that seeks to run away from the tough reality and complications from real life. But you know that, at best, this is a temporary reclusion. There's a road to the gate, and beyond it another road that takes to other parts of the world. You can be happy in your loneliness, but you need the company from others; and there are things that must be done on the world out there.

3. This house suggests that you have an interesting and very complex personality. You have strong convictions and like to participate of world issues. There's a part in you, however, that don't trust in your own ideas and in your way of reacting to things. Seeing this as a weakness, you are inclined to project an image of a strong and determined person. This contradiction between the external appearance and the internal reality can make you be perceived as inflexible, when in reality your thoughts and feelings are a lot more subtle and interesting. The world needs people like you, creative and brave, ready to take a position. You like to do things with precision and with principles. Don't be afraid to show your true complexity: she will make you an even stronger person.

4. You like to feel comfortable in the world, feel that things are, or could be, safe and stable. When you are in a relationship or work, and established a routine, you like to keep it this way. You avoid complications and interruptions, as you are prone to maximize risks in projected situations, and opt a relaxed life. You have a charming, but expansive personality, and when things go well you are a great company, easy to live with. But things get hard for you when you are challenged by other people, or by happenings, or even when or way of doing things is interrupted. Live according to comfortable habits might take you to inflexibility and even compliance. Your house is great for live, but it's a good idea to come down the steps, get to the street, take risks, and see hoe people live in other houses.

5. How is it up there in the sixth floor? The choice of living there indicates a paradox in the core of your personality. You love the agitated world and the diversity of people that lives in it. You are a social being, with a strong social conscience, and with an extroverted willingness of become involved with reality. On the other hand, you might be unsure of your place in the world, feeling a little dissociated, and prefering to be in your own physical and psychic space. These contradictions create identity problems: you are an extrovert or introvert? Sometimes you feel like you are an actor, and the whole world a stage: one time you play this character, then that other character, leading to doubts about who you really are. Well, you are what you are! Your personality have several different aspects, you are more than just one person. So go out there, in the streets, and be happy with what you really are: a complicated, contraditory and interesting person.
    Freaky, man!

I do think that where a person dream's of living can tell you a lot about a person.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green