• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathizing-Systemizing test

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

Your Empathizing Quotient is 7. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 22. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

7 seems too low, wouldn't I be worse at socializing if that were true? also I was researching what the scores mean, yes I know it's the internet but It said that EQ is low but SQ is high, so really I'm just socially retarded.

0-32 = You have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately.

33-52 = You have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity.

53-63 = You have an above average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity.

64-80 = You have a very high ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EQSQi.php

Your Empathizing Quotient is 18. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 32. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Empathizing 25

Systematizing 22

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

EQ 44

SQ 33

EQSQi.php

Thought my EQ would be higher than that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These results are interesting to me; I'll explain why later...

EQ-SQ-Test_20140130_zps9cd5892c.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Feel like the test asked a lot more about preference than ability.

á´…eparted

passages
Not too surprising to me. I was expecting systemizing to be higher, but it's not as high as I thought based on how I was answering the questions.

EQSQi.php

Your Empathizing Quotient is 34. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 46. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Empathizing Quotient is 9. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 56. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an above average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Empathizing Quotient is 30. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 31. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

What? The systemizing should be way higher. I'm good at analyzing and exploring systems of interest to me. I guess the systems asked about on this inventory didn't interest me as much but that doesn't mean I lack ability.

W

WhoCares

24 - empathy
31 - systemising

Conclusion - I ignore most aspects of reality...:D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EQSQi.php

Your Empathizing Quotient is 64. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an above average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 23. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

yeghor

You are done! Here are your scores:

EQSQi.php

Your Empathizing Quotient is 32. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 28. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
retook it, was still honest buy my empathizing went up and systemizing went down, because someone said there was something wrong with my results, and I didn't post the chart

Your Empathizing Quotient is 8. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 15. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

View attachment 11130

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
unpy.png

Your Empathizing Quotient is 68. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a very high ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 33. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Empathizing Quotient is 15. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 42. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Woohoo! I'm average! I expected systematizing to be higher, though. Laziness gets in the way, I suppose. I'm working on that. I'd rather be really good at one thing, and shitty at something else, than be mediocre at both.

By the way, Baron-Cohen is Borat's cousin.