MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Are you sure it's a social construct?
    Not sure. That was my point I guess. It is hard to tell if it true or false because of that - if people behave a certain way because of social expectations / obligations or not. It is impossible for all women to be more emotionally intelligent and all men to be logically intelligent though. It seems like too much of a generalization to make. I think it is more likely to be a social construct, but I am not sure.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Your Empathizing Quotient is 22. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 18. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Your Empathizing Quotient is 35. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 13. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Are you sure it's a social construct?
    Yes. (I know I'm not the person you asked, but I am a sociology major so this something I discuss a lot.)
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Your Empathizing Quotient is 44. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 32. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

You have got to be kidding me...

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You are done! Here are your scores:

Your Empathizing Quotient is 28. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 21. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Thought I would score higher...
    IxxP-Conscientious-Slytherin-Leisurely-Idiosyncratic-9w1-4w3-7w6-sp/so-LII-Ne

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
    -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Your Empathizing Quotient is 5. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 24. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Your Empathizing Quotient is 24. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 9. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system"

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Feel like the test asked a lot more about preference than ability.

Yeah. My first thought was " How or why just doesn't interest me...unless it does."

My friends are all super into tech. When I ask them " Can this piece of equipment do what I want.?" and they give me an hour long lecture ( half of which I don't understand) I just want to shake them until they stop talking.

I like plants though. I want to know what they are called.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by NAPSTABLOOK22 View Post

Your Empathizing Quotient is 5. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 24. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    How can you be low on both? Did you skip school a lot?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Your Empathizing Quotient is 67. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a very high ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 41. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".