MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Totally.
    The test, did indeed feel like an exam. At some point I just felt like, get it over with

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Your Empathizing Quotient is 9. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 56. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an above average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your Empathizing Quotient is 30. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 31. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

What? The systemizing should be way higher. I'm good at analyzing and exploring systems of interest to me. I guess the systems asked about on this inventory didn't interest me as much but that doesn't mean I lack ability.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

WhoCares

24 - empathy
    31 - systemising

Conclusion - I ignore most aspects of reality...

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Your Empathizing Quotient is 64. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an above average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 23. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

You are done! Here are your scores:

Your Empathizing Quotient is 32. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 28. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

MBTI
    yupp

retook it, was still honest buy my empathizing went up and systemizing went down, because someone said there was something wrong with my results, and I didn't post the chart

Your Empathizing Quotient is 8. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 15. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Attachment 11130
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

EQ 21
    SQ 53

MBTI
    FREE

Your Empathizing Quotient is 68. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a very high ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 33. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Your Empathizing Quotient is 15. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 42. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".
    Woohoo! I'm average! I expected systematizing to be higher, though. Laziness gets in the way, I suppose. I'm working on that. I'd rather be really good at one thing, and shitty at something else, than be mediocre at both.

By the way, Baron-Cohen is Borat's cousin.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78