User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 67

  1. #41
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,982

    Default Odd...

    How on earth... openness 1%... is this test broken? That has NEVER happened before. Well then, ok? I suppose its the way the questions are asked. I get why the results show what they show, but if someone who doesn't know me looks at this they would get the wrong impression. Example: acheivement striving, I very much am, but for completely different reasons than the test asks for, and with very different motivations. That said, this does back up my socionics type somewhat @Alea_iacta_est


    Your Personality Type is The Inspector (RICGD)

    Inspectors are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Inspector can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Inspector generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Inspector can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Inspector generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan ahead.










    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


  2. #42
    Senior Member Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)
    Cerebral, Cautious, Imaginative






  3. #43
    Symbolic Herald Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,128

    Default BIOGD

    Emotionally Balanced, Intraverted, Open, Guarded, Disciplined

    Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)

    Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

    0.88% of people are Masterminds



    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Oh dear God. Did anyone elses test take a year to load? It's still trying to decide what I am so I've given up waiting.

    Patience 0%

    PS - I broked it...

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Yay....I threatened the machine and got something..Prodigy

    Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

    1.42% of people are Prodigies

  6. #46
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

    Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

    3.22% of people are Shamans

    Big 5 Overview

    Neuroticism 95%

    Extraversion 13%

    Openness to Experience 95%

    Agreeableness 85%

    Conscientiousness 1%







    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  7. #47

    Default

    Craftsman

  8. #48
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)

    Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

    3.3% of people are Guardians
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Five Overview
    Neuroticism
    61
    Extraversion
    39
    Openness to Experience
    13
    Agreeableness
    58
    Conscientiousness
    68

    You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

    You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.
    @ bold: I don't think that's quite accurate. I'm usually the one who tries to organize group outings with my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticism
    Overall Score
    61
    Anxiety
    65
    Anger
    68
    Depression
    92
    Self-Consciousness
    49
    Immoderation
    6
    Vulnerability
    59

    You are generally calm, although some situations can make you feel anxious or tense. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are not generally self conscious about yourself. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. High levels of stress can lead to you feeling panic or confusion, but usually you cope with day to day pressures.
    Lots of Fi/e1 action going on there. Right, @EJCC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Extraversion
    Overall Score
    39
    Friendliness
    47
    Gregariousness
    73
    Assertiveness
    64
    Activity Level
    49
    Excitement-Seeking
    36
    Cheerfulness
    0

    You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You enjoy some excitment and risk taking in your life. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits.
    Zero cheerfulness. I can't say I'm too surprised.

    @ bold: I'm not sure about that. I don't do stuff for them all the time, but I loan them books and DVDs that I think they would like, give gifts, and bake cakes/pies/cookies for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Openness to Experience
    Overall Score
    13
    Imagination
    40
    Artistic Interests
    23
    Emotionality
    43
    Adventurousness
    5
    Intellect
    49
    Progressivism
    11

    You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agreeableness
    Overall Score
    58
    Trust
    10
    Morality
    72
    Altruism
    58
    Cooperation
    64
    Modesty
    90
    Sympathy
    42

    You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. You see no need for pretence or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to you. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up. You are mostly a compassionate person, however you prefer to make objective judgements when possible.
    Check out how fantastically modest I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Conscientiousness
    Overall Score
    68
    Self-Efficacy
    53
    Orderliness
    50
    Dutifulness
    67
    Achievement-Striving
    67
    Self-Discipline
    68
    Cautiousness
    73

    You are moderately confident that you can achieve the goals you set yourself. You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work. You have strong will-power and are able to overcome your reluctance to begin tasks. You are able to stay on track despite distractions. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  9. #49
    Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Your Personality Type is The Leader (BEOAS)

    Leaders are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Leader enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Leaders are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Leader has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

    You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

    You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life.




    Slightly unreliable is an understatement.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

    Description:


    Infographics:



    I'm not sure about the low openness, but the descriptions fit me well. I tend to get comfortable with routines and the way I think something should be done, but that doesn't mean I'm hung up on convention and tradition. The people it says I'm similar to don't seem like me at all.

Similar Threads

  1. Jung Preference Exploration Personality Test (Similarminds)
    By MerkW in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:25 AM
  2. Philosophical personality test
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. The brutally honest personality test
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:06 PM
  4. Programmer Personality Test
    By ygolo in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:18 PM
  5. The Egoload Personality Test
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 04:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO