User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

But later on that passed and I decided to think about ways to solve the issues instead;
    The important thing, I think, is that you worked through it, that you learned something about yourself and you came out on the other side...victory! You won a personal victory today
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

fuckers... they called me unfriendly and said that the only emotion that I'm adept at expressing is anger

at least I'm efficient...

so strengths:

1. open minded
    2. very hard worker
    3. loves helping people

weaknesses:

1. not in touch with emotions
    2. gets annoyed easily
    3. emotionally guarded

and to make it worse, the man had the nerve to AGREE with the assessment's blasphemy of me

AND they put two people who are totally creepy in my category... Rush Limbaugh and Margaret Thatcher (who I never realized looks kinna similar to the VP on Scandal...), however, I get the former hottest prime minister Benazir Bhutto and Cobie Smulders to kind of make up for that

** more annoying yet, the man's friendliness score is something like 80 points better than mine... AND he's not evil apparently however, he's apparently like Judge Judy... which he thought was a complement
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Neuroticism: 97
    Extraversion:21
    Openness: 82
    Agreeableness: 21
    Conscientiousness: 76

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. People generally perceive you as distant and reserved, and you do not usually reach out to others. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Modest - Energetic - Efficient

Strengths: extremely organized, open minded, emotionally aware
    Weaknesses: Emotionally guraded, not very cheerful, blank wtf
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Neuroticism: 97
    Extraversion:21
    Openness: 82
    Agreeableness: 21
    Conscientiousness: 76

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. People generally perceive you as distant and reserved, and you do not usually reach out to others. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Modest - Energetic - Efficient

Strengths: extremely organized, open minded, emotionally aware
    Weaknesses: Emotionally guraded, not very cheerful, blank wtf
    I would take the blank as a compliment. It probably means you don't have an apparent weakness in that particular category.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Rogue heart

You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

You mostly assume that people are honest and fair, however you are wary and hold back from trusting people completely. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.
    My_Personality_10.jpg

My_Personality_2.jpg

^^Yes, I challenge authority figures threatening to strangle them on a daily basis. Also if you're falling down a cliff you can trust me not to let you fall, after confessing to kill Mufasa.

Rogue heart

You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

You mostly assume that people are honest and fair, however you are wary and hold back from trusting people completely. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.
    My_Personality_10.jpg

My_Personality_2.jpg

^^Yes, I challenge authority figures threatening to strangle them on a daily basis. Also if you're falling down a cliff you can trust me not to let you fall, after confessing to kill Mufasa.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Neuroticism: 1
    Extraversion: 93
    Openness to Experience: 29
    Agreeableness: 91
    Conscientiousness: 46

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important.

Neuroticism
    Overall Score: 1
    Anxiety: 1
    Anger: 1
    Depression: 7
    Self-Consciousness: 22
    Immoderation: 0
    Vulnerability: 5
    You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. You very rarely feel depressed and are usually in a good frame of mind. You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. You are poised, confident, and clear-thinking when stressed.

Extraversion
    Overall Score: 93
    Friendliness: 77
    Gregariousness: 98
    Assertiveness: 57
    Activity Level: 74
    Excitement-Seeking: 98
    Cheerfulness: 71
    You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You lead a fast-paced and busy life. You move about quickly, energetically, and vigorously and are involved in many activities. You love bright lights and hustle and bustle. You are likely to take risks and seek thrills. You experience a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy.

Openness to Experience
    Overall Score: 29
    Imagination: 23
    Artistic Interests: 0
    Emotionality: 10
    Adventurousness: 100
    Intellect: 5
    Progressivism: 87
    You prefer facts over fantasy and are more interested in what is happening in the real word. You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

Agreeableness
    Overall Score: 91
    Trust: 84
    Morality: 59
    Altruism: 66
    Cooperation: 54
    Modesty: 99
    Sympathy: 79
    You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. There are times when you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary, however you are mostly candid, frank and sincere. People find it moderately easy to relate to you. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

Conscientiousness
    Overall Score: 46
    Self-Efficacy: 50
    Orderliness: 3
    Dutifulness: 31
    Achievement-Striving: 71
    Self-Discipline: 66
    Cautiousness: 82
    You are moderately confident that you can achieve the goals you set yourself. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. You find contracts, rules, and regulations overly confining and are sometimes seen as unreliable or even irresponsible by others. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work. You have a reasonable amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that you feel you need to complete. You can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

garbage

I like that Weakness #1, there.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    The important thing, I think, is that you worked through it, that you learned something about yourself and you came out on the other side...victory! You won a personal victory today
    Well that's a nice sentiment thanks. Although it's not entirely solved...I'm still working towards the solution, but finally I think I have a clearer path to perceive the world with.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I like that Weakness #1, there.
    I think that exists as a sly little trick to emphasise weakness 2.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Neuroticism
    Extraversion
    Openness to Experience
    Agreeableness
    Conscientiousness

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You get overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and do not like thrill-seeking activities. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable.

Neuroticism
    Overall Score
    Anxiety
    Anger
    Depression
    Self-Consciousness
    Immoderation
    Vulnerability

Extraversion
    Overall Score
    Friendliness
    Gregariousness