• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Learn Myself Personality Test (learnmyself.com)

á´…eparted

passages
Odd...

How on earth... openness 1%... is this test broken? That has NEVER happened before. Well then, ok? I suppose its the way the questions are asked. I get why the results show what they show, but if someone who doesn't know me looks at this they would get the wrong impression. Example: acheivement striving, I very much am, but for completely different reasons than the test asks for, and with very different motivations. That said, this does back up my socionics type somewhat @Alea_iacta_est

[h=3]Your Personality Type is The Inspector (RICGD)[/h]Inspectors are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Inspector can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Inspector generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Inspector can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Inspector generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan ahead.

My_Personality_10.png

My_Personality_2.png

My_Personality_6.png

My_Personality_4.png

My_Personality_5.png

Noon

Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)
Cerebral, Cautious, Imaginative

EkvjoFQ.png

i1chiPs.png

UdbP0L2.png

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
BIOGD

Emotionally Balanced, Intraverted, Open, Guarded, Disciplined

Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)

Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

0.88% of people are Masterminds

My_Personality_5.png

My_Personality_6.png

Chthonic

Oh dear God. Did anyone elses test take a year to load? It's still trying to decide what I am so I've given up waiting.

Patience 0%

PS - I broked it...:D

Chthonic

Yay....I threatened the machine and got something..Prodigy

Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.42% of people are Prodigies

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans

Big 5 Overview

Neuroticism 95%

Extraversion 13%

Openness to Experience 95%

Agreeableness 85%

Conscientiousness 1%

My_Personality_10.png

My_Personality_2.png

My_Personality_4.png

My_Personality_5.png

My_Personality_6.png

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)

Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

3.3% of people are Guardians

Big Five Overview said:
Neuroticism
Extraversion
Openness to Experience
Agreeableness
Conscientiousness

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.
@ bold: I don't think that's quite accurate. I'm usually the one who tries to organize group outings with my friends.

Neuroticism said:
Overall Score
Anxiety
Anger
Depression
Self-Consciousness
Immoderation
Vulnerability

You are generally calm, although some situations can make you feel anxious or tense. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are not generally self conscious about yourself. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. High levels of stress can lead to you feeling panic or confusion, but usually you cope with day to day pressures.
Lots of Fi/e1 action going on there. Right, [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]? :D

Extraversion said:
Overall Score
Friendliness
Gregariousness
Assertiveness
Activity Level
Excitement-Seeking
Cheerfulness

You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You enjoy some excitment and risk taking in your life. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits.
Zero cheerfulness. I can't say I'm too surprised. :fpalm:

@ bold: I'm not sure about that. I don't do stuff for them all the time, but I loan them books and DVDs that I think they would like, give gifts, and bake cakes/pies/cookies for them.

Openness to Experience said:
Overall Score
Imagination
Artistic Interests
Emotionality
Adventurousness
Intellect
Progressivism

You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition.

Agreeableness said:
Overall Score
Trust
Morality
Altruism
Cooperation
Modesty
Sympathy

You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. You see no need for pretence or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to you. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up. You are mostly a compassionate person, however you prefer to make objective judgements when possible.
Check out how fantastically modest I am! :alttongue:

Conscientiousness said:
Overall Score
Self-Efficacy
Orderliness
Dutifulness
Achievement-Striving
Self-Discipline
Cautiousness

You are moderately confident that you can achieve the goals you set yourself. You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work. You have strong will-power and are able to overcome your reluctance to begin tasks. You are able to stay on track despite distractions. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Raffaella

bon vivant
Your Personality Type is The Leader (BEOAS)

Leaders are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Leader enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Leaders are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Leader has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life.

Slightly unreliable is an understatement.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Description:

Infographics:

I'm not sure about the low openness, but the descriptions fit me well. I tend to get comfortable with routines and the way I think something should be done, but that doesn't mean I'm hung up on convention and tradition. The people it says I'm similar to don't seem like me at all.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Your Personality Type is The Dynamo (BECGS)

Dynamos are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Dynamo generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Dynamo can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Dynamo has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.52% of people are Dynamos

My_Personality_10.png

Sounds ENTx, no?

Full report:
PocketFullOf's Personality Report

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)

Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

0.88% of people are Masterminds

further reading through my scores just makes me sound like some sort of robot lady... an amoral robot lady :unsure:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

5.01% of people are Designers

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't fuck it up this time, test, okay? Because I'm doing better than I was when I last took you, but most of all, I'm bored.

1-2 minutes? Haha...

Prodigy: RIOGD

Neuroticism: 52

Extraversion: 38

Openness: 80

Agreeableness: 26

Conscientiousness: 69

Most people find me energetic, orderly and cerebral.

Strengths: emotionally aware, excellent self-control, vivid imagination
Weakness: overly traditional, can panic

Imagination > Depression > Adventurousness >>> Friendliness

I'm kind of like Ayn Rand. :newwink: And Stephen Hawking and Mark Zuckerberg.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

---

Pretty pictures under the cut.

Null_01

Instinctual Variant
sx
The Prodigy (RIOGD)

My_Personality_2.png

I loled at the not very cheerful.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Emotionally alancedEmotionally [R]eactive 79%/21%
ntraverted[E]xtraverted 33%/67%
[C]onventional[O]pen 94%/6%
[G]uarded[A]greeable 79%/21%
pontaneous[D]isciplined 86%/14%

Your Personality Type is The Dynamo (BECGS)

The Dynamo....I am the Dynamo! <3

Dynamos are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Dynamo generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Dynamo can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Dynamo has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Emotionally alancedEmotionally [R]eactive19%
81%
ntraverted[E]xtraverted94%
6%
[C]onventional[O]pen65%
35%
[G]uarded[A]greeable83%
17%
pontaneous[D]isciplined65%
35%
Your Personality Type Is The Artisan (RICGS)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You get overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and do not like thrill-seeking activities. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Neuroticism

Extraversion

Openness

Agreeableness

My_Personality_2.jpg

My_Personality_10.jpg

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tumblr_nzkkr2CAPF1rs91e7o1_540.png

Your Personality Type Is The Artisan (RICGS).

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

The preferences themselves at least are accurate, but the descriptions aren't for some reason.

1% friendliness? What the hell. I'm one of the friendliest people I know.
My_Personality_4.png