User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 67

  1. #11
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Big Five Overview
    Neuroticism: 58
    Extraversion: 67
    Openness to Experience: 86
    Agreeableness: 69
    Conscientiousness: 5

    You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.
    Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable.

    Neuroticism
    Overall Score: 58
    Anxiety: 59
    Anger: 27
    Depression: 43
    Self-Consciousness: 14
    Immoderation: 94
    Vulnerability: 94
    You are generally calm, although some situations can make you feel anxious or tense. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily. You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

    Extraversion
    Overall Score: 67
    Friendliness: 69
    Gregariousness: 51
    Assertiveness: 28
    Activity Level: 42
    Excitement-Seeking: 94
    Cheerfulness:81
    You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You like crowds but sometimes feel overwhelmed by them. Sometimes you feel like you need some privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You love bright lights and hustle and bustle. You are likely to take risks and seek thrills. You experience a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy.

    Openness to Experience
    Overall Score: 86
    Imagination: 74
    Artistic Interests: 89
    Emotionality: 45
    Adventurousness: 94
    Intellect: 77
    Progressivism: 49
    Often you find the real world is too plain and ordinary for your liking, and you use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for yourself. You love beauty, both in art and in nature. Sometimes you become easily involved and absorbed in artistic and natural events. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. As a person who is open-minded to new and unusual ideas, you love to play with and think about ideas. You also like to debate intellectual issues and often enjoy riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. You like the security of tradition, but sometimes have a desire to bend the rules and challenge conventional thinking.

    Agreeableness
    Overall Score: 69
    Trust: 76
    Morality:0 < --- uhh...what does that mean? lol
    Altruism: 66
    Cooperation: 74
    Modesty: 60
    Sympathy: 95
    You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

    Conscientiousness
    Overall Score: 5
    Self-Efficacy: 3
    Orderliness: 6
    Dutifulness: 45
    Achievement-Striving: 9
    Self-Discipline: 14
    Cautiousness: 26
    Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You often say or do the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives.

    Most people find you:
    Sympathetic, Adventurous, Daredevil

    Strengths: loves art, hard to embarrass, happy and enthusiastic
    Weaknesses: emotionally guarded, feels out of control sometimes, sometimes disorganized

    People you're like: Oscar Wilde, Jerry Seinfeld, Jenna Elfman, George Galloway, Judith Butler, Cordella Fine, Naomi Klein, Julian Baggini
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Morality:0 < --- uhh...what does that mean? lol
    Welcome to the amoral club buddy. I'll be your host. XD

  3. #13
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Big Five Overview
    Neuroticism: 58
    Extraversion: 67
    Openness to Experience: 86
    Agreeableness: 69
    Conscientiousness: 5

    You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.
    Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable.

    Neuroticism
    Overall Score: 58
    Anxiety: 59
    Anger: 27
    Depression: 43
    Self-Consciousness: 14
    Immoderation: 94
    Vulnerability: 94
    You are generally calm, although some situations can make you feel anxious or tense. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily. You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

    Extraversion
    Overall Score: 67
    Friendliness: 69
    Gregariousness: 51
    Assertiveness: 28
    Activity Level: 42
    Excitement-Seeking: 94
    Cheerfulness:81
    You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You like crowds but sometimes feel overwhelmed by them. Sometimes you feel like you need some privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You love bright lights and hustle and bustle. You are likely to take risks and seek thrills. You experience a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy.

    Openness to Experience
    Overall Score: 86
    Imagination: 74
    Artistic Interests: 89
    Emotionality: 45
    Adventurousness: 94
    Intellect: 77
    Progressivism: 49
    Often you find the real world is too plain and ordinary for your liking, and you use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for yourself. You love beauty, both in art and in nature. Sometimes you become easily involved and absorbed in artistic and natural events. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. As a person who is open-minded to new and unusual ideas, you love to play with and think about ideas. You also like to debate intellectual issues and often enjoy riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. You like the security of tradition, but sometimes have a desire to bend the rules and challenge conventional thinking.

    Agreeableness
    Overall Score: 69
    Trust: 76
    Morality:0 < --- uhh...what does that mean? lol
    Altruism: 66
    Cooperation: 74
    Modesty: 60
    Sympathy: 95
    You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

    Conscientiousness
    Overall Score: 5
    Self-Efficacy: 3
    Orderliness: 6
    Dutifulness: 45
    Achievement-Striving: 9
    Self-Discipline: 14
    Cautiousness: 26
    Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You often say or do the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives.

    Most people find you:
    Sympathetic, Adventurous, Daredevil

    Strengths: loves art, hard to embarrass, happy and enthusiastic
    Weaknesses: emotionally guarded, feels out of control sometimes, sometimes disorganized

    People you're like: Oscar Wilde, Jerry Seinfeld, Jenna Elfman, George Galloway, Judith Butler, Cordella Fine, Naomi Klein, Julian Baggini
    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Welcome to the amoral club buddy. I'll be your host. XD
    Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 6.37.24 PM.png

    high scorers: open
    low scorers: guarded

    why do they label that morality?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  4. #14
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    whoa! i only took the first half of the test, but i really don't think that's true about myself. i wonder what answers they used to come to that conclusion.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 6.37.24 PM.png

    high scorers: open
    low scorers: guarded

    why do they label that morality?
    I think it's because the high scorers are said to be more straightforward and less manipulative, which I guess in a way is kind of but not really Morality. I think that they just said that about low scorers so they wouldn't feel persecuted against due to their reservation with the truth and caution in social situations.

  6. #16
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default









    I'm on a spectrum that includes Britney Spears....and Nero....the fuck is wrong with me?!







    Big Five Overview

    Neuroticism
    100
    Extraversion
    8
    Openness to Experience
    65
    Agreeableness
    65
    Conscientiousness
    8

    You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

    You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work.

    Neuroticism

    Overall Score
    100
    Anxiety
    98
    Anger
    99
    Depression
    99
    Self-Consciousness
    83
    Immoderation
    12
    Vulnerability
    99

    You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

    Extraversion
    Overall Score
    8
    Friendliness
    38
    Gregariousness
    56
    Assertiveness
    1
    Activity Level
    49
    Excitement-Seeking
    5
    Cheerfulness
    12

    You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You like crowds but sometimes feel overwhelmed by them. Sometimes you feel like you need some privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You get overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and do not like thrill-seeking activities. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits.


    Openness to Experience

    Overall Score
    65
    Imagination
    72
    Artistic Interests
    60
    Emotionality
    85
    Adventurousness
    38
    Intellect
    10
    Progressivism
    87

    Often you find the real world is too plain and ordinary for your liking, and you use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for yourself. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. You have good access to and awareness of your own feelings. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes you like to spice up your life with a bit of adventure or activity. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

    Agreeableness

    Overall Score
    65
    Trust
    10
    Morality
    51
    Altruism
    13
    Cooperation
    81
    Modesty
    99
    Sympathy
    73

    You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. There are times when you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary, however you are mostly candid, frank and sincere. People find it moderately easy to relate to you. You do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

    Conscientiousness



    Overall Score
    8
    Self-Efficacy
    5
    Orderliness
    7
    Dutifulness
    29
    Achievement-Striving
    92
    Self-Discipline
    1
    Cautiousness
    9

    Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. You find contracts, rules, and regulations overly confining and are sometimes seen as unreliable or even irresponsible by others. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You often say or do the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  7. #17
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    lol that makes me feel like i misunderstood a question. i'm like open to a fault sometimes. at least that's my perception of myself.

    i guess i can be withholding of my emotions, but i'm usually pretty straightforward about things.
    wait, i just took it and answered all the agreeableness questions in a pretty agreeable way and got a low score on agreeableness
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  8. #18
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Neuroticism

    Overall Score
    100
    Anxiety
    98
    Anger
    99
    Depression
    99
    Self-Consciousness
    83
    Immoderation
    12
    Vulnerability
    99

    You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.
    affirmative, you got a 100% on neuroticism?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  9. #19
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Honor's Results:

    Average on Neuroticism, Openness, and Conscientiousness. Low on Extraversion and Agreeableness.

    People See You As: Giving, Artistic, Cautious

    Strengths: Good imagination, strong sense of duty, emotionally aware
    Weaknesses: Can be uncooperative, can panic, worries too much
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #20
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    affirmative, you got a 100% on neuroticism?
    Yeah. I do every time I take a test with big 5 and this time I was feeling pretty relaxed and...for want of a better word 'happy'. But I'm pretty damn neurotic inside despite what I might appear in day to day life.

    I nearly had a nervous breakdown at work only today.....I started by crying while I was working in the back but I wheeled it in because I didn't want others to find out. Then I lost my temper and smashed a ladder against some racking so hard it bend some rungs. My co-worker was present then, though and he seriously looked terrified so I spoke to him in private and apologised profusely, I don't like intimidating others like that.

    Then I wen't cold and fantasised about suicide, but I was trying to think of a way to make myself unpleasant to even my parents, so no one would miss me and therefore it couldn't hurt too many people. But later on that passed and I decided to think about ways to solve the issues instead; largely by discovering what my triggers were and maybe saving up for therapy. But I tend to go through that most days. It's not something I wish to admit, but...I've got somewhat used to it, which I know is a bad position to fall into.

    Generally I'm up and down like that, but I try to control it as best I can through will power, because I don't want it to influence me to hurt others.

    Heh I really wanted to post a Gif of The Green Goblin going "Misery Misery Misery" at the end of my report but it's late and I'm in need of shutdown time.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Similar Threads

  1. Jung Preference Exploration Personality Test (Similarminds)
    By MerkW in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:25 AM
  2. Philosophical personality test
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. The brutally honest personality test
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:06 PM
  4. Programmer Personality Test
    By ygolo in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:18 PM
  5. The Egoload Personality Test
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 04:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO