• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Subconscious Personality Test

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
idk, it just tickled me pink that you said "it's right, but i just don't agree." that's the way i feel sometimes too, and it's funny. and i just think you seem like a cool gal.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Think about it like this...I picked up the pistol to defend myself against the brown bear. If I had said polar bear, then I wouldn't have been able to do that. 'Cause I wouldn't shoot you. Considering it's rude to shoot friends. And illegal.
Thank you then! I promise never to raid your tent/picnic basket on your visits to the Arctic. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
idk, it just tickled me pink that you said "it's right, but i just don't agree." that's the way i feel sometimes too, and it's funny. and i just think you seem like a cool gal.

ah. so you weren't making fun?

Qre:us

I've seen several of these over the internet, and I thought I would share one with you guys. I'll post my original answers to this test below this post.

Try and answer with the first picture that comes in your head when you read the "describe" questions.

LET US BEGIN:

1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?
- If you go right, you will be led to a wooded valley.
- If you go left, you will be led to a wide open plain.

Right
2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.
Polar Bear
3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?
Paint Gun
4. Do you decide to pick up the gun or leave it on the ground?
Pick it up
5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)
It's a a blue-green pond, large, with lotus flowers growing, and low-hanging branches with bright green leaves, from the trees by the bank, grazing the water. It's quaint and secluded.

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?
A hill rising across, and covering its every inch, are lush green trees.
POST YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU VIEW THE INTERPRETATIONS UNDER THE SPOILER BELOW, just like Riva's cube test.

I wanted to shoot the polar bear with my paint gun, making him turn colourfully polka-dotted. :( What does that say about me?

I

Infinite Bubble

1. Left.
2. Black bear, watching me as I go past.
3. Revolver.
4. Leave it, but check it out a little first.
5. Rather large, irregular oval, blue-green, very serene with a couple of ducks, dragonflies, kingfishers.
6. Flourishing wooded expanse - trees, flowers, wildlife etc. Quiet, gentle breeze.

Alea_iacta_est

I wanted to shoot the polar bear with my paint gun, making him turn colourfully polka-dotted. :( What does that say about me?

It means you are either a sadistic bastard who wants to condemn an already weakened endangered species trapped in a foreign and alien environment,
OR
You're artistic and wanted to make the polar bear a symbol of creativity and modern art.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- wooded valley... the sun is evil and wants to kill me, so unless it's nighttime you're not getting me to go out on the plain :thelook:

has the author of this never read a fairy tale in his/her life? the woods is where the danger and adventure lurk, dammit!

- it's a black bear and it's grazing on the grass in a meadow... it's kinna cute :heart:

I think that other people are kinna cute when they're eating?

- it's a rusted, old musket... something left by an earlier explorer

hmmm... perhaps this describes my policy of "say evil things in a soft voice with a smile"

- I pick it up, look at it and then toss it aside... I'm not sure that I'm up on my tetanus shots and it's kind of heavy

nah... I LIKE that quality... I just don't want to carry something heavy and dirty around

- it's one of those delightful, clear and rocky creeks that you can hop across on the rocks... it sparkles in the sunlight

yay! my goals are easy to attain!

- it's more forest! :holy: I'm actually quite fond of the forest, so that's fine by me

yay again! I like my goals!

Krigerinne

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
1 wooded valley
2 Is a big brown bear and it's scratching.
3 Is an old grey revolver, small caliber
4 I leave it on the ground
5 Medium, it's big but I can see the edges. Clean, light blue, calm, there's a solid wooden bridge in the middle so I can pass.
6 Mmmm... Trees?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
LET US BEGIN:

1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?

I choose the wooded valley, because I feel at home in the woodlands. I like the smell of the leaves and the discoveries I make there.

2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.

It is a black bear [I live in Appalachia. What other kind would it be?] and it is eating berries. I stay down wind, make no noise or sudden movements. I continue on my way and it continues eating its berries.

3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?

It's a rusty old rifle that some hunter must have dropped. Maybe the bear ate him. I don't know, but it's rusted and jammed, so I just leave it. I don't have time to full around with it. I'm putting distance between me and the bear.

I leave it.

5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)

It's a small lake and it's surface is like glass. There is a fog rising up from it and there are cranes and wild geese there. It's morning and it's cool and there's dew on the grass.

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?

Hills, covered in woods and beyond those hills, more hills until they grow purple in the distance.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
1. Wooded valley. Open plain will be boring and vague. I'll get a sense of adventure venturing down the valley.

2. Black and Big. It's oblivious to my presence, but close enough to attack me. It seems to be searching for something in the bushes.

3. Forest/Jungle rifle.

4. Pick it up. Being armed won't hurt me or anyone unless I'm psychotically reckless and randomly go insane or they decide to assault me with lethal intention.

5. Blue, perfectly circular, calm, tranquil pond. It looks strangely outlandish.

6. An asleep individual. Looks like a vagabond or mendicant.

So, a sleeping beggar would be my guide?

SiriuslyLakin

MBTI Type
ENTp

It is a black bear and it is sniffing the ground, not really paying attention to me.

I really don't know anything about types of guns, and I'll probably get made fun of for my crappy terminology, but I'll say it's a larger shotgun commonly used by hunters.

Leave it on the ground

It is a small pond that has small fish jumping in and out of it creating a bit of activity in the water, dark blue in colour.

More trees, because I'm in a wooded area.

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Fluffy polar bear.

Sniper.

Leave it on the ground!

size= wide
Shape= circular
color...light blue. or pink.

Activity... flowing?

Me!

Don't know how to interpret some of this lol.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
- wooded valley.

- She's peacefully crossing the road looking for berries 'n' stuff. It's a typical brown bear.

- A Glock 17, must have belonged to a police officer

- Pick it up, the owner won't find it anymore.

- A small to medium sized brook. Everything looks normal, nothing special.

- The road continues, I'll find more forest and in a few minutes I'll be outside in the planes.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
According to this test I am:

Security-seeking
Afraid of people
Passive-aggressive
Confident in reaching my goals
Optimistic when it comes to my future

Seems about right though the last two varies, but that's mostly it.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen several of these over the internet, and I thought I would share one with you guys. I'll post my original answers to this test below this post.

Try and answer with the first picture that comes in your head when you read the "describe" questions.

LET US BEGIN:

POST YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU VIEW THE INTERPRETATIONS UNDER THE SPOILER BELOW, just like Riva's cube test.

1. Left in to a wooded valley
2. It's a panda bear and it's staring at me with curiosity.
3. A rocket launcher
4. Pick it up
5. It's a fairly narrow stream, kind of shaped like an irregular path, long, water flowing slowly, clean, clear water..
6. The ground is made of rock and there is a few big mountains

HayJayKay

1. Left to open plains
2. A brown bear is just chilling, eating some berries
3. Some kind of rifle
4. Left it
5. Small lake. Water is clear and calm.
6. Mostly open plains with few houses