User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?
    - If you go right, you will be led to a wooded valley.
    - If you go left, you will be led to a wide open plain.
    I wanted to walk between the forest and plains for a while to see which way i should go, and i dont really mind if im walking on a road or not, since i obviously have good trekking shoes . Also i would rather walk off road to begin with if i have the shoes for it.

2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.
    But when i read this, i imagined the bear in forest, but thats most likely because bears prefer forests rather than open fields. Its a regular brown bear that we have in my country, im not sure what it was doing before it noticed me as it had already seen me when i saw him. And no im not going to approach it, it might have cubs nearby and that might make it attack me.

3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?
    9mm handgun

4. Do you decide to pick up the gun or leave it on the ground?
    Ofc, it would be stupid not to pick it up, THERE IS A BEAR NEXT TO ME YOU KNOW. And even if there wouldnt be a bear close to me anymore, i would pick it up because i might run in other bears, since there might be more of them nearby. And even if that wouldnt be the case i would pick it up out of curiosity(assuming that this place is something that people dont go to much, so that its not some murder weapon to which im going to put my finger prints, DNA and scent into and be accused of murder)

5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)
    few meters wide small river, clean water, water flows calmly in it.

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?
    Same as on this side, small river doesent really change the landscape much. But since its ahead of me, its where my goal is.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5 so/sx

1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?
    Wooded valley.

2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.
    Grizzly bear. It's holding a freshly-caught fish in its mouth, and it's staring at me.

3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?
    Shotgun.

Pick it up.

5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)
    A calm stream of water.

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?
    Continuation of my current path.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    If you want a more expanded and thorough test, try this one, I'll post my answers to this one under a spoiler.
    Life Destiny
    Also did this one. :-)

The scenario:

Imagine that you are on a boat at sea. Late in the evening when it is totally dark, your boat hits a rock. Water starts to pour in from the damaged hull of the boat. The sea tosses and turns making it impossible to bail out the water. Slowly the boat starts to sink from the weight of the water. Suddenly the boat lunges to one side throwing you out of the boat into the open sea. You manage to find a life vest and stay afloat. Exhausted from your ordeal, you fall asleep. Several hours later you are awoken by the light of a morning sun. You look about and notice that you are being swept ashore onto an island.
    Where is the geographical location of the island?
    Somewhere near the equator. A tropical island.

Describe what you are wearing when you are swept ashore onto the beach.
    Light clothes I typically wear at home.

Describe the island's vegetation.
    Rich. Lots of plants and trees, including plenty of palm trees, coconuts and bananas.

What is the first thing that you do when you land on the island's beach?
    Relax and try to think things through.

You notice a distant hill that will give you a view of the entire island. You climb the hill and from atop the hill you discover that there is a clearing that is close to the middle of the island. You leave the hill and return to the beach. Then you decide that you are going to make your way to the center of the island. You leave the beach and begin walking inland. However, most of the island is heavily forested. You must make your way through the forest to the center of the island. Describe what you see and how you will get to the center of the island.
    I'll find a stick or a rod that I could use against possible obstacles.

You have finally made your way through the forest and have made it to the center of the island. At the center of the island is a large clearing. In the middle of the clearing is a house. Describe the house. What does it look like? What is it made out of? How tall is it?
    Simple hut made out of bamboo and dry leaves. Small, only a few meters high, fit enough for survival needs.

You walk around the house looking at it in detail. Then you decide that you want to get a look at the inside of the house. You make your way to the front entrance. What do you see? How will you get into the house?
    There is no door!

You walk through the house's front entrance. What is the interior of the house like? Describe it.
    Not too shabby. Built-in bed, table, and seats, all made out of bamboo. :P

After wandering around the inside of the house you decide to leave it and continue your exploration of the island. You walk out into the clearing and then proceed further into the island. Suddenly you are standing in front of a body of water. Describe what you see. What do you do?
    A small pond - ignored it and continued exploring.

After your discovery of the body of water, you continue your exploration of the island. You walk into the forest when suddenly you come across a huge wall which extends for as far as the eye can see cutting the island in two. The wall is much higher than your height and it is made out of stone. Look at the wall. How high is it? What do you do next?
    Probably 3-4 meters. I kick it out of frustration then proceeded to climb a nearby tree to peek at the other side.
    Last edited by Kyo; 05-20-2014 at 09:58 AM.

1. Right
    2. A black bear licking his paws
    3. Uzi
    4. Pick it up
    5. Large, big, blue, calm
    6. Open green pastures

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

1. Right to the wooded valley

2. A grizzly came out of nowhere through the trees, I didn't have time to see what it was doing, wtf

3. .223 rifle

4. Yes, in case the bear came back. (Seeing there was a gun, I'd check to see if there was any ammunition around...there's no point having only one if any shots.)

5. A small-ish river, running rapidly, foamy, with many rocks in it.

6. A small grassy area and around it, a continuation of the forest rising uphill.

1.Wooded Valley.
    2.A large brown bear scratching its claws on a tree.
    3.A 22.
    4.Leave the gun.
    5.A small,clear, green/blue creek with a waterfall in the distance, fish and other wildlife are everywhere.
    6.A volcano.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

1. Right toward the wooded valley.

2. Brown, large, overpowering, On its hind legs and agitated. About to charge.

3. Ordinary black handgun.

4. Evade first, then pick up the gun and shoot.

5. Small stream leading to a river. Water moves at normal pace, narrow and easy to cross.

6. Cabins, plenty of cabins.

Edit: These results... what even? I've done the cube test and it was accurate, this one isn't. It seems like I have trust issues with newcomers. Whoa, not me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

1. I go right into the woods.
    2. It is a big cuddly bear, it approaches me and I pet it. We become friends.
    3. A fake gun made of plastic.
    4. Leave it on the ground (what would I do with a plastic gun).
    5. A huge peaceful blue lake
    6. The other side looks kind of like my side, but it has less trees and I can only see a very small part of it, so I don't really know what it looks like

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

1. wooded valley
    2. a big brown bear, eating leaves, doesn't notice me
    3. shotgun
    4. pick it up to investigate, probably won't carry it with me
    5. small river with rocks, pretty clear, water streaming, shallow enough to cross
    6. more trees

1. Open plains
    2. Grizzly bear, eating its prey
    3. Handgun
    4. Pick it up
    5. Brook, small enough to get over if I just make a leap
    6. More fields
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I go left, the plain lets me see for miles and allows me to know where I want to head next.

He's a brown bear cub. He's playing and eating berries. I wonder where his mom is and hope I don't see her.

Um don't know too much about guns, but an old rifle. Rusty and long.

I would pick it up and see how it made me feel. Depending on how scared for my life I was, I might pick it up anyway. I want to leave it though, maybe kick it off to the side and cover it with leaves.

A clear mountain lake with a rushing stream leading into it. The water is cold and you can see the rocks and fish clearly.

More land. Lush trees and a wide sky. Open land that I can see across.

POST YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU VIEW THE INTERPRETATIONS UNDER THE SPOILER BELOW, just like Riva's cube test.

[/QUOTE]
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.