User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Best Trait Quiz

garbage

Responsible
    You are a very responsible and careful person. You rarely ever lose any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.

i.e. boring

figsfiggyfigs

Responsible

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Responsible.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Responsible
    You are a very responsible and careful person. You rarely ever lose any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.
    Not even remotely surprising -- and 100% true.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Responsible
    What a way to deflate a banana...it makes me laugh at how sad it looks!

I got spontaneity.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Spontanaity
    The good thing about you is that you're spontaneous. You're up for almost anything. Unpredictable and wild, you're friends can't really figure you out, and that's just the way you like it! You don't have a particular style, don't fit into any particular group, and tend to have friends in high places and low ones. People like you because you remind them how to have fun. That's an important thing to do in today's fast-paced competetive society. You're very laid back and are cool with just hanging out, but are also up for the occassional party. You have fun just being yourself, after all, it's the best you can be!

Oh yeah baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Humor
    Your best personality trait is your quick witt. Often the first to make a joke, or the first to think of one, your the person who can make everyone else laugh. You are the class clown, the jokester in your group of friends, and have a pretty good chance of becoming a stand-up comedian one day. Being able to make people laugh is a very good talent to posess. After all, you know what they say. Laughter is the best medicine!

The only time I make people laugh though is when I'm not trying too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so