User Tag List

12 Last

Default Emotional Intelligence Test

Let me preface this by saying that the test is poorly named; this isn't really about emotional intelligence as a whole as it is about identifying trends in the way people answer questions. Which could be a part of emotional intelligence, but I don't know. Anyway ... yeah.

Clicky.

Your score from emotional intelligence is 32/45. This is better than 97.6985% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

EQ tests, although Fe approves of tests that favor functions that are left behind in IQ tests, the fact remains that, like IQ tests, EQ tests are just as meaningless.

I will post my score in a bit, got some work to do first, but I fully expect my EQ to be very low.

Your score from emotional intelligence is 12/45. This is better than 2.59% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

Of course I could have taken the test less literally and focus more on the randomness of people, but instead I took it the true INTP way. Pretty much all unrelated, a few indirectly and one directly.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    EQ tests, although Fe approves of tests that favor functions that are left behind in IQ tests, the fact remains that, like IQ tests, EQ tests are just as meaningless.

I will post my score in a bit, got some work to do first, but I fully expect my EQ to be very low.

Your score from emotional intelligence is 12/45. This is better than 2.59% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

Of course I could have taken the test less literally and focus more on the randomness of people, but instead I took it the true INTP way. Pretty much all unrelated, a few indirectly and one directly.
    What is "the true INTP way?"

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    What is "the true INTP way?"
    To be able to see many different causes for any one of those statements, meaning that in pretty much all of the cases both statements can be entirely unrelated to each other. In fact, even for the ones I didn't say unrelated, I could see potential for it to be entirely unrelated. However, there were a couple in which I felt that even though they may be unrelated, there is an above average chance that they are at least indirectly related.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    To be able to see many different causes for any one of those statements, meaning that in pretty much all of the cases both statements can be entirely unrelated to each other. In fact, even for the ones I didn't say unrelated, I could see potential for it to be entirely unrelated. However, there were a couple in which I felt that even though they may be unrelated, there is an above average chance that they are at least indirectly related.
    Gotcha. Yeah, logically, they are nearly all unrelated.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Let me preface this by saying that the test is poorly named; this isn't really about emotional intelligence as a whole as it is about identifying trends in the way people answer questions. Which could be a part of emotional intelligence, but I don't know. Anyway ... yeah.

Clicky.
    Yeah, I don't see how it relates to emotional intelligence at all.

I got 24/45, better than 42.1749% of the people who have taken the test.

MBTI
    yupp

Your score from emotional intelligence is 13/45. This is better than 3.68% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

still don't see how this relates to my personal emotions

I made my own rules if i agreed with both statements i said directly, if i sort of agreed but not entirely i said inversely, if not at all i said unrelated. I also didn't read the directions, because that is for chumps

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Hmm. Well, I can take this test two ways. One, is to answer with what I know is most likely the right answer. Two, is to answer with how I'd look at this in 'real life', meaning that there can be more than one reason to connect things together. Or to disconnect them.

Don't really like this one. Not sure if it proves anything.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Your score from emotional intelligence is 30/45. This is better than 91.7146% of people that have taken this test.