• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Verbal IQ

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP

I have trouble believing I'm in the top 0.21% for vocabulary.

[Somewhat ironically, given my result, I had to go back and redo a couple of the sections asking for antonyms - I was wondering why I was struggling to find the synonyms for about 10 of the questions. I don't read instructions, instructions are just fluff to my eyes. D'oh.]

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Error

Edit: Got on later. 123

Last edited:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The first time I took it, I was half asleep and I got a 128. Took it again just now and got 135.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 121
Subscale percentile = 93

Looks like I'm the dunce of this group.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 125
Subscale percentile = 96

I felt like I was taking the SAT. :(

Alesia

MBTI Type
INFP
Crap! This test reminded me too much of the GRE. I took it for this February for this second Masters. My other scores were to old. I made a 650 on that and I never want to take another vocabulary test for the rest of my life. I'm sick of vocabulary!!!