• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Verbal IQ

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 133
Subscale percentile = 99

You appear to have a very extensive vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 122
Subscale percentile = 93

You appear to have a good vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

I haven't found such advanced vocabulary in most of the English texts I've read. Perhaps it's because I mostly read non-fiction. Still, it's an acceptable result for someone with English as a first foreign language :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
SubFacor IQ score = 91
Subscale percentile = 27

I'm not as good on the verbal as I am on the spatial/visual.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

I got a little lucky in the beginning. I thought it was much harder than the end.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 143
Subscale percentile = 99.79

You appear to have a very extensive vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

I didn't read the comprehension questions, either.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 130

Eh?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SubFacor IQ score = 109
Subscale percentile = 73

What's with all those big words? :steam:

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
SubFacor IQ score = 135
Subscale percentile = 99

Meh.

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
138. I didn't select a "no answer" for a single question. I tried my best to eliminate as many wrong answer choices as possible.

Gauche

Though English isn't my native language and I still suck with words like "turpitude", "vicissitudes", and that kind of stuff:cheese:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
English's not my language (at all).

Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 132
Subscale percentile = 98

I had to deduce a few things, words I didn't know (alot) but guessed based upon similarities with other languages \ root. English's rooted in old french and 'advanced' words are less used and therefore less prone to modification through the ages. Helped.

I speak french (I'm french), and polish.
went through a wais test years ago(weschler or smthing) sd-15 with a 150 limit. (I'm saying because in the us you guys use alot of sd-24 tests)
so my results to the french test were 148.

It surprised me to score so high to the english test but as I said, deduced most of it.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
For starters it'd be good to know what's the SD for this test, based upon the percentile thing it looks like sd-16.
but anyway it's not a 'real test' so who cares anyway :D

http://www.iqsociety.org/general/IQchart.pdf

here. Might come in handy.
And the usual bla bla about how internet tests are not 'real tests' and that anyway doing internet tests and then testing is probably some sort of cheat compared to all the poor kids who didn't know what they've done wrong and why the mister is giving him or her tests.

The population thing (on the right side) is a good tool to help people realise the gap between the online tests\people who prepared before testing and the real thing.
ciao!

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
SubFacor IQ score = 119
Subscale percentile = 90

119?! Poo! I need to hit the books.(I guess I shouldn't have clicked so many "I don't know")

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 148
Subscale percentile = 99.91

:doh: I've disappointed myself.
I'd expected to score higher.

images

I are smart. :cry:

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 125
Subscale percentile = 95

That seems about right, based on other tests I have taken that for vocabulary/reading/English skills have usually put me somewhere around the 95-98 percentile on average. I think all the tests I have taken show the GRE verbal portion is pretty messed-up though; I scored pretty low on that comparative to all other tests.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 138
Subscale percentile = 99

I'm surprised I did as well as I did....historically verbal sections on these sorts of tests were my weakest - did best w/ the math and analytical sections.